Groups

Driving Lessons

Banned
    I recently got the provisional license. Any recommendation for good and cheap driving sessions in West London area? Appreciate also voucher codes for free/discounted rates.
    I know how to drive very well , but require some practice and preparation for the test.

16 Comments

Which area are you in?

jeany123 :lol: you are too quick on these topics & beat me to my own post.

hi kogonai hows your driving getting on

:cry:

Taking a chill pill. Applied for the Free AA lesson. Waiting for them to give a free session.

Oh well shouldn't be long now then

I hope not. :thumbsup:

Hopefully the op makes the most of this offer too.

Be very careful, we signed our son up to 10 lessons with AA as a trial, the instructor went on holiday in the middle of it and while he was away the office sent a bill for £1400...........he had decided that we were going to keep him on and had booked everything including the theory test, time in the office, you name it. After a long phone call to the office we cancelled completely.

Oh no!! Thats not very good. But I guess you will have good & bad experiences with everyone.

Original Poster Banned

Thanks KOGONAI & jeany123. I signed up for the free driving lesson.
    I am in Ealing

I got a call today & booked my free lesson for nothing. :lol:

Whoo! Ealing! I'll have to look this one up. How'd it go for you guys?

:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31149
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2031
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764284
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…55

See more discussions