Groups

Driving lessons mag

Is there a magazine for people who are taking driving lessons or have just passed?

ta

13 Comments

Can I ask what you want this for?

Plenty of books available, cd-roms, new highway code etc

Original Poster

to read

Banned

i got one when i passed but didnt bother reading it

kiwinator

to read

You got the latest tests cd-rom thing?

Original Poster

Havent actually started tests yet..doing it in janurary but just wanted like a booklet which showed you ways of getting cheap insurance, ways to keep costs down, tips in tests etc etc.

Banned

all i can say is dont rush trying to pass, it takes a few months

kiwinator

Havent actually started tests yet..doing it in janurary but just wanted … Havent actually started tests yet..doing it in janurary but just wanted like a booklet which showed you ways of getting cheap insurance, ways to keep costs down, tips in tests etc etc.

If your male and under 25 would go for pass plus :thumbsup:

Original Poster

hothothot

all i can say is dont rush trying to pass, it takes a few months

but i want to drive asap

That's a cool idea. :-D

This site is pretty much what you're looking for. Videos on how to do different manouvers and some information and also, most helpfully, a forum.

2pass.co.uk/

Original Poster

col

If your male and under 25 would go for pass plus :thumbsup:

but isnt that like LOADS more expensive and its only like £100 off a year?

p.s.
    i did a quote for a ford fiesta 1.2 litre 1998 and it was £1500 and im 17 :w00t:

Take a look here

driving-test-success.com/

HAs the following
    Home/Practical Test
    Driving Video Tutorials
    Hazard Perception Test
    Cheap Car Insurance
    Show Me Tell Me Test etc etc

Banned

kiwinator

but isnt that like LOADS more expensive and its only like £100 off a … but isnt that like LOADS more expensive and its only like £100 off a year?p.s. i did a quote for a ford fiesta 1.2 litre 1998 and it was £1500 and im 17 :w00t:

1.2 1997 clio for me on fully comp, my own insurance (not named driver) £1400 from churchill, cost more the bliddy car!
    2nd year came down to £800

kiwinator

but isnt that like LOADS more expensive and its only like £100 off a … but isnt that like LOADS more expensive and its only like £100 off a year?p.s. i did a quote for a ford fiesta 1.2 litre 1998 and it was £1500 and im 17 :w00t:

My pass plus cost £90 and it saved me around £300+

I believe Pass Plus counts as the same as 1 year no claims discount or it did with norwich union at least
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047199
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563840
      3. One thing you've forgotten2024
      4. Cheer me up please?1226

See more discussions