Driving licence Photocard...will the Union Jack replace the Eu flag now we have left?

Posted 22nd Feb
Hubby has applied to renew his driving licence photocard and wonder if the eu flag in the top left corner will be replaced with the Union Jack now we have left the EU, does anybody know? Not that it makes a difference but just curious.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
We haven't left Europe we have just left the union. So it will probably stay.
39964844-bYWJf.jpg
13 Comments
We haven't left Europe we have just left the union. So it will probably stay.
MonkeyMan9022/02/2020 19:02

We haven't left Europe we have just left the union. So it will probably …We haven't left Europe we have just left the union. So it will probably stay.

The flag is for the Union, not Europe. It will go, just like the new disabled badges.
Just put your own flag sticker on, if you want to be badass today.
Draw a beard on your photo, if you want to be a hipsteress.
Don't see why the EU flag would be on an UK passport anymore.
MadeDixonsCry22/02/2020 19:18

The flag is for the Union, not Europe. It will go, just like the new …The flag is for the Union, not Europe. It will go, just like the new disabled badges.

Fair does I thought it was for Europe. I'm looking forward to my blue passport haha
My daughter just got her new license it has the Union Jack flag on it
Ordered a replacement it came yesterday will check when I go downstairs x
parisp22/02/2020 21:25

LOL, couldn't you have just went downstairs first to check before posting your comment?
Who cares
Good to see that the new blue passport will be manufactured by a French-Dutch company from their factory located in Poland.

At least it will be a different colour which it could have been whenever we wanted.
Edited by: "OllieSt" 22nd Feb
parisp22/02/2020 21:25

I'm waiting
OllieSt22/02/2020 22:19

Good to see that the new blue passport will be manufactured by a …Good to see that the new blue passport will be manufactured by a French-Dutch company from their factory located in Poland. At least it will be a different colour which it could have been whenever we wanted.

39964844-bYWJf.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants