EXPIRED

Driving licence signature

Hi guys, I'm in the process of updating my driving licence to my new address. Only problem is the signature on my licence is different to what i use now, because when i got my provisional at 16 i had a rather horrible one and growing up and maturing i have now got a different one. if i send off my counterpart signed with my new signature will they not accept it? im just a bit worried if anybody could help.

7 Comments

could just give em a ring and explain, Im sure lots of people change their signatures....

Put a note in with it :thumbsup:

As long as it matches your other signatures you'll be fine.

Original Poster

i just called them and they said to put a note in with the driving licence and to also include a cheque or postal order for £20 to change it!!!! what a rip offf

stephen2k5;5827588

i just called them and they said to put a note in with the driving … i just called them and they said to put a note in with the driving licence and to also include a cheque or postal order for £20 to change it!!!! what a rip offf

it took me 5 minutes to copy my passport signature on mine :roll::w00t:

stephen2k5;5827588

i just called them and they said to put a note in with the driving … i just called them and they said to put a note in with the driving licence and to also include a cheque or postal order for £20 to change it!!!! what a rip offf

lol Im guessing they will change it on your plastic licence then....they will charge wherever they can get away with it but if they are going to change it on the plastic one then it might save you hassle in the long run :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5827681

lol Im guessing they will change it on your plastic licence then....they … lol Im guessing they will change it on your plastic licence then....they will charge wherever they can get away with it but if they are going to change it on the plastic one then it might save you hassle in the long run :thumbsup:

yeah thats what i was thinking. i might as well change my photo as well then really

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763957
  2. Better watch out for these...912
  3. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
  4. GOT Leaks again514

See more discussions