Driving test examiners are so nit picky these days

8 Comments
The understatement of the month ...

"The Force Response unit posted on Twitter to describe the motorist as "stupid"."
Wow! Darwin award winner right there...
I remember mine being nit picky 10 years ago. Couldn't believe what he failed me on. Book again and pay again. That's what they want isn't it?
My husband failed his test without even getting in the car. Was back in the day of paper licences and he hadn't signed it.
Does having a licence matter these days?
People don't bother having tax and insurance either. Or driving drink and drug free.

Coming on The Government, how are people suppose to become taxi drivers, if they're suppose to obey the law?
Which examination check points, if removed, would make the examiner not nit picky?
Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell23/10/2019 19:51

Does having a licence matter these days?People don't bother having tax and …Does having a licence matter these days?People don't bother having tax and insurance either. Or driving drink and drug free.Coming on The Government, how are people suppose to become taxi drivers, if they're suppose to obey the law?

Why even bother driving yourself at all when you can get someone else to do it for you?
metro.news/cou…59/
Edited by: "jamie15" 23rd Oct
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants