Groups

Driving test support please :)

Hi peeps!!! Got my driving test in the morning and im like a nervous wreck. anyone got any helpfull hints??? will be gratefull to any advice

26 Comments

Don't fail it

Be positive, and confident. You know you can drive, so just drive. I honestly thought my driving test was the easiest thing I've ever passed. All I had to do was drive, which I knew I could do. If you don't think your good enough, don't do it. If you think your good enough, it'll be easy!

Dont crash either, pretty sure they dont like that.

A valium and a quick shot of whiskey before you set out should calm your nerves.

Just jestin.
    Just try and be calm and remember everything uve learnt.
    On my test i had a car go to pull out right in front of me so i braked and went round him and thought id failed but the examiner said something like i handled it perfectly or something like that and i passed 1st time

Go pass the hell out of it

Original Poster

m18gfc;5246503

Be positive, and confident. You know you can drive, so just drive. I … Be positive, and confident. You know you can drive, so just drive. I honestly thought my driving test was the easiest thing I've ever passed. All I had to do was drive, which I knew I could do. If you don't think your good enough, don't do it. If you think your good enough, it'll be easy!

Thanks I am pretty confident but I just keep having visions of someone speeding up behind me or a dog running out or sheep or something lol

Original Poster

magough;5246496

Don't fail it

thanks lol

go for a 45 min power walk before test - it worked for me helped to take away nerves,
    [COLOR="Magenta"]good luck :thumbsup:[/COLOR]
    oh just realised iv hit 1,000 posts :-D

Original Poster

magough;5246516

Just jestin.Just try and be calm and remember everything uve learnt.On my … Just jestin.Just try and be calm and remember everything uve learnt.On my test i had a car go to pull out right in front of me so i braked and went round him and thought id failed but the examiner said something like i handled it perfectly or something like that and i passed 1st time

well done!! thanks x

Original Poster

bambu;5246536

go for a 45 min power walk before test - it worked for me helped to take … go for a 45 min power walk before test - it worked for me helped to take away nerves, [COLOR="Magenta"]good luck :thumbsup:[/COLOR]oh just realised iv hit 1,000 posts :-D

cant cos its at 10.44 and I have an hour lesson before that and gotta take the bairn to school for 8.50 then get the other one babysat

Just remember that a usual driving lesson is an hour, a driving test is half that. 2 manouvres and the rest is common sense.

Original Poster

harlzter;5246513

A valium and a quick shot of whiskey before you set out should calm your … A valium and a quick shot of whiskey before you set out should calm your nerves.

Thanks, lol , will bear that in mind ;-)

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;5246559

Just remember that a usual driving lesson is an hour, a driving test is … Just remember that a usual driving lesson is an hour, a driving test is half that. 2 manouvres and the rest is common sense.

41 mins at my test centre

Eat a banana about 45 mins before, helps calm the nerves. I sat mine a few months back and just try and relax, concentrate and believe in yourself. You can drive or you wouldnt be going for a test!

Good luck!

Let us know how u get on!!

Original Poster

munnski;5247325

Eat a banana about 45 mins before, helps calm the nerves. I sat mine a … Eat a banana about 45 mins before, helps calm the nerves. I sat mine a few months back and just try and relax, concentrate and believe in yourself. You can drive or you wouldnt be going for a test!Good luck!

thankyou will do!!

Original Poster

magough;5249088

Let us know how u get on!!

I will do thakyou

Oooh might be sittin the test right now!!!

Out celebrating?

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5257038

Out celebrating?

na I failed

ceira*freya;5257427

na I failed

awww I'm sorry, nerves get the better of ya?

ceira*freya;5257427

na I failed

Aww, sorry to hear!
    Next time you will deffo pass! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5257471

awww I'm sorry, nerves get the better of ya?

no I was ok I failed for not taking my handbreak off fully when pulling away from traffic lights :oops:

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;5257475

Aww, sorry to hear!Next time you will deffo pass! :thumbsup:

thanks

The main thing is you have put back in for it straight away, I'm sure you will pass :friends:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1539
      2. Car park fine UKPC1314
      3. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)811
      4. How much would I get for iPhone 6S 64gb rose gold unlocked like new conditi…22

See more discussions