youre not supposed to tell anyone!!

Ive spammed it for you

Original Poster

Starr;6132372

youre not supposed to tell anyone!!Ive spammed it for you

I didnt tel anyone my first,second,third

It didnt work for me lol

so let the world no :-D

Good luck, try not to get nervous hope you dont get the instructor I got what an idiot I had.

Good luck hun xx

Another possible female driver on the roads ......... :cry:

Original Poster

thankyou!! Its sooo annyoing becuase i can drive perfect, all manouvers and everything perfect, I just CANT pass a test, I just get too nervous and mess up :-(

everytime i failed, i gave up for a bit the thought of a test arrrgg its so depressing. this is my 4th

This time iv taken rescue remedy, so im just gunna overdose up before i go in .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Original Poster

smithyp1;6132400

Another possible female driver on the roads ......... :cry:

just cuz our insurance is cheaper than yours

I expect a success story here tomorrow no later than 10am please.

kerri_ just cuz our insurance is cheaper than yours

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;6132435

Exactly you KNOW you can do it, so just imagine it's a driving lesson, so … Exactly you KNOW you can do it, so just imagine it's a driving lesson, so many people fail due to nerves and hesitancy, just treat it like any other lesson, and block the "test" factor out of your head:thumbsup:

Thats what i try and do hehe

I have been unlucky with examiners, My first a total N0B, my second i had TWO examiners, :w00t: and my third was a woman - she was such a bitch :-(

Original Poster

deek72;6132442

I expect a success story here tomorrow no later than 10am please.

Thankyou, i really do hope so xxx

Original Poster

smithyp1;6132448

can't argue with that ............. good luck tmrw :santa:

thanks xx, :thumbsup: santa?

thats not the best time to take your test, the roads will be busy with comuters and the school run at that time.
if you dont pass this time (im sure you will) book your resit for about 10:30am the roads tend to be quieter.

p.s
good luck :thumbsup:

Original Poster

jambo1082;6132493

thats not the best time to take your test, the roads will be busy with … thats not the best time to take your test, the roads will be busy with comuters and the school run at that time.if you dont pass this time (im sure you will) book your resit for about 10:30am the roads tend to be quieter.p.sgood luck :thumbsup:

Yeah i no but its okay at the moment cus the schools are off, but normally wouldnt of had this time :-D x

My dad is a TERRIBLE driver (passed 1st time)...my mum is a BRILLIANT driver (passed on her 5th test!)...Good luck!

chunky;6132520

My dad is a TERRIBLE driver (passed 1st time)...my mum is a BRILLIANT … My dad is a TERRIBLE driver (passed 1st time)...my mum is a BRILLIANT driver (passed on her 5th test!)...Good luck!

You're obviously a girl?

(Edit: going off your name and location I may be wrong unless you're not at all self-concious!)

Good luck on your driving test! Nerves got the better of me my first 2 times, so keep those in check as much as possible!! You are doing the test at a good, and hopefully quiet time, lets hope your examiner is decent too! :thumbsup:

Good luck do your best

kerri_ thanks xx, :thumbsup: santa?

Original Poster

Thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!

With HUKD behind me who knows...

jpxdude;6132534

You are doing the test at a good, and hopefully quiet time

???

Original Poster

smithyp1;6132557

Early christmas present ....

which is?

Original Poster

deek72;6132567

???

time is 8.20 - normally rush hour but the schools are off half term so its quiet :thumbsup:

i'm sure you'll do just fine sweetie.

you got all hukd behind you wishing you good luck and best fortune x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6132578

i'm sure you'll do just fine sweetie.you got all hukd behind you wishing … i'm sure you'll do just fine sweetie.you got all hukd behind you wishing you good luck and best fortune x

Thanks COM :-D

love xx

kerri_ which is?

Original Poster

smithyp1;6132587

YOU PASSING YOUR DRIVING TEST !!!!!! Are you blonde? :roll:

Ohh i get it :thumbsup:

:-D

Good luck! You'll be fine...

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;6132656

Good luck! You'll be fine...

THANKS HOPE SO I REALLY DO :-( xx

you're a pretty girl sweetie x x x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6132676

pretty girl sweetie x x x

thanks but noooooooo

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;6132697

You have lovely big eyes:) V pretty:)

lol i look like a bumble bee :-(

gud luck!!!

Original Poster

Not ready yet;6132711

gud luck!!!

thanks, I will be thinking of you all tomorrow to calm me down a bit,

When i log on to HUKD at work after, Im expecting to see a thread "HAS KERRI PASSED?" right at the top of misc waiting for my answer

:giggle:

good luck :thumbsup:

as soon as i get my lisence im going to knockhill to get my racing lisence :lol:

Original Poster

micoo;6132747

good luck :thumbsup:as soon as i get my lisence im going to knockhill to … good luck :thumbsup:as soon as i get my lisence im going to knockhill to get my racing lisence :lol:

Thanks micooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :-D

kerri_ Thanks micooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :-D

Original Poster

micoo;6132779

No probs :thumbsup:u look great in tht pic btw :thumbsup:

Not as good as micoo's pics "facepalm" :giggle:

deek72;6132530

You're obviously a girl?(Edit: going off your name and location I may be … You're obviously a girl?(Edit: going off your name and location I may be wrong unless you're not at all self-concious!)

Yes i'm a girl, 5ft 8" and a size ten tho so not really chunky...however I do love pasties and pies!!

good luck! HOPE YOU NAIL IT :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text