Expired

Drop Leaf Table & 4 chairs

Found 9th Dec 2007
Hello

I really need a table asap but space is limited so it must have drop sides and would prefer one with the storage for chairs underneath like this argos.co.uk/sta…htm

If anyone can find one cheaper or any current codes for Tesco Direct as they have this one direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

it would be really appreciated with being close to crimbo bit skint.

Also need a computer desk with a scanner tray, smaller the better but not pants quality as it gets used constantly.

Many thanks:thumbsup:

5 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone? Really really need one - absolute max budget is around £160 for the dining table

Banned

I had one of these sets in my first house, and would not recommend them. The seats are the most uncomfortable chairs ever, and the build quality of these sets are awful.

Banned

I would recommend a trip to your local ikea they have some great space saving ideas

Or try this set

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Original Poster

The space where the table would live is only 9ft wide by 7ft and has a doorway on one side and opens onto the rest of my family/tv room which is why I wanted a folding one we have way too much stuff for a table to sit in the middle of the room. Thanks very much for the ikea suggestion though will try to remember next time I'm near there.

Banned

rosenauk

Thanks very much for the ikea suggestion though will try to remember next … Thanks very much for the ikea suggestion though will try to remember next time I'm near there.

I think you can order online now.

They have this drop leaf type one ikea.com/gb/…309

And these stackable chairs ikea.com/gb/…280
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
    2. Enter to win an iPhone X Anker competition33
    3. Win £500 worth of goods from RAF Museum's shop66
    4. Win Dartington Crystal Glasses from Waitrose1317

See more discussions