Drop Shipping and Wholesale lists

Found 31st Jan 2008
I want to set up a store in my town selling video games and other electronic items. I have spent over £200 on so called wholesale lists and drop ship info on Ebay only to find that none of them are offering a real service. I have done extensive searches to try and find any information but also to no avail. I know that if anyone could buy items wholesale there would be no need for retailers but if you are genuine is there somewhere that you can obtain this info from? I have even spoken to the bank about where to source supplies but they did not know either. We only have a gamestation in my town and there trade in price is terrible so I was hoping that I may be able to compete in this market as there are no other game stores. Any advice appreciated.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

[url]www.wholesale.uk.com[/url] this is a great site think it's about £12 for 3 years access

the gamehub have dropshipping accounts. worth a look

CEX offer franchises..

no dont bother with any info off ebay. I bought it all for my site. look here intentmedia.co.uk/sou…ok/ there are most of the suppliers. It is really hard to get accounts with some places.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions