Groups
    EXPIRED

Droped my ps2 controller and anolog stick is lose.

how do I fix it?

thanks.

7 Comments

When you say drop do you actually mean, flung it against the wall in a fit of rage? lol, what game were you playing?

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3325410

When you say drop do you actually mean, flung it against the wall in a … When you say drop do you actually mean, flung it against the wall in a fit of rage? lol, what game were you playing?

it was resting on my tv and it fell off.

Must have been some fall! I don't think you can fix it, is it affecting your gameplay much or not? I can only suggest buying a new one, they shouldn't cost too much now.:?

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3325467

Must have been some fall! I don't think you can fix it, is it affecting … Must have been some fall! I don't think you can fix it, is it affecting your gameplay much or not? I can only suggest buying a new one, they shouldn't cost too much now.:?

well its the left one, so when playing fifa it slides everywhere. Got another one, not dropped but over used so is loose.

spobby;3325476

well its the left one, so when playing fifa it slides everywhere. Got … well its the left one, so when playing fifa it slides everywhere. Got another one, not dropped but over used so is loose.

They're actually still quite pricey to buy, have alook here if you feel like taking it apart !
    takeitapart.net/arc…er/

Original Poster

cheers for help , repped.

spobby;3325567

cheers for help , repped.

No probs:thumbsup:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. word association Game72844180
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846283
    4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30401

See more discussions