Groups

Dropped my s7

I'm writing this on a cracked screen as I dropped my phone. There was that moment of I hope it's ok when I went to pick it up, swiftly followed by oh no it's not! Samsung want £200 to fix it, accidental damage on contents insurance has £100 excess. Anything cheaper?

5 Comments

Same thing happened to me last week though it's still useable it's just a bit annoying. Do you have an ultimate reward bank account or something similar, the excess may be cheaper if covered on that.

Also I've noticed two layers of glass on my screen, a small chunk came out but underneath it's smooth glass. I'm sure my last screen protector came off but now I'm having doubts and don't want to pull off the phone screen to have a look in case I make the phone useless!

It's £30 if you have an ultimate reward account

Ouch, I'd be tempted to get one and do it myself. I'm sure you can find a video on YouTube on how to do it, have you tried repairworlddirect.co.uk they do a lot of repairs?

Ok ignore that they want £275 for a s6 edge screen,

where are you from? there's a shop inside the Broadway in Bradford, repaired my cracked screen s6 for £125
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi phones46
      2. buy to let mortgage11
      3. Cheapest Amazon Prime subscription?11
      4. best place to buy batteries in bulk11

See more discussions