Groups

Dropping babies 50 feet for good luck

Has anyone seen this latest story on ITN news?

Video link

itn.co.uk/vid…tml

Good luck indeed

hey I've just passed the 500 posts and am now a Flame Thrower

17 Comments

Yeh I saw it on news.
    I wouldn't, good luck my butt,they should consider themselves lucky to have had the baby in the 1st place.

I thought the Flame Thrower bit was based on rep not post count... is that right?

oh my gosh i am shocked that people can think this would bring luck, more like a broken limb or something.

Original Poster

keli;2006064

oh my gosh i am shocked that people can think this would bring luck, more … oh my gosh i am shocked that people can think this would bring luck, more like a broken limb or something.

:w00t: What do they do to see if babies have bad luck? :oops:

Original Poster

[email protected];2006054

I thought the Flame Thrower bit was based on rep not post count... is … I thought the Flame Thrower bit was based on rep not post count... is that right?

I'm not sure only been here just over a year :-D

A slow news day or another article to portray muslims as insane? Its your choice.

leefal;2006202

A slow news day or another article to portray muslims as insane? Its your … A slow news day or another article to portray muslims as insane? Its your choice.

I'll plump for the 2nd part leefal.

Can't get enough anti Muslim propaganda can we !

[email protected];2006054

I thought the Flame Thrower bit was based on rep not post count... is … I thought the Flame Thrower bit was based on rep not post count... is that right?

yes its on count not rep!!:thumbsup:

The "Flame Thrower" and "Solar Flare" tags are based just on post count (500 for Flame Thrower and 1000 for Solar Flare). The mouse-over texts when you hover over someones rep "is just really nice","has too much to be proud of","is getting a little spicy" etc are based just on rep.

Banned

i assume the guy was chucking the baby so that he would get good like
    but if your not a lucky person maybe its not the best idea to drop your baby 50ft

Perhaps tomorrows shock horror article could read:

CHRISTIANS PUT NEEDLES THROUGH BABIES EARS JUST FOR FASHION !!
    http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/hukdshowphoto/babyearpierced.jpg

That is bl**dy madness and has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with being Muslim.

These are just Indians that happen to be Muslim, but English news doesn't care about that, do they?

I personally find it atrocious and the whole thing makes no sense at all, they have a nerve to be throwing babies off the top of a Muslim shrine like it's a religious thing to do - how twisted!

Sorry rant over :thumbsup:

mrszerrouk;2006475

That is bl**dy madness and has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with being … That is bl**dy madness and has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with being Muslim.These are just Indians that happen to be Muslim, but English news doesn't care about that, do they?I personally find it atrocious and the whole thing makes no sense at all, they have a nerve to be throwing babies off the top of a Muslim shrine like it's a religious thing to do - how twisted!Sorry rant over :thumbsup:

Good rant though :thumbsup: 10/10

Well, thank you! :giggle:

Original Poster

mrszerrouk;2006475

That is bl**dy madness and has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with being … That is bl**dy madness and has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with being Muslim.These are just Indians that happen to be Muslim, but English news doesn't care about that, do they?I personally find it atrocious and the whole thing makes no sense at all, they have a nerve to be throwing babies off the top of a Muslim shrine like it's a religious thing to do - how twisted!Sorry rant over :thumbsup:

I'm glad you've got that off your chest ;-):thinking:

Hope Michael Jackson doesn't see this :thinking:

Original Poster

pmsl :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …116263
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34220
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415714096
      4. No preseason sky sports offers1218

See more discussions