Groups

Drove past Daughters school....

and found her on the outside of the school gate! This gate is a large tall one and should always be locked during school times.
    But she was outside of it. She was shutting it as we drove past so I reversed back and hubby freaked at her and the teachers.

She is only 4. Makes me wonder what could of happened if we hadnt of drove past.

Im not sure who to be more angry at! Our 4 year old who should really know not to leave during school, or the Teachers/dinner ladies who should be watching over them. Or at least make sure the gates are locked!

120 Comments

PAEDOPHILES could have been walking past

Complain to head - not really the kids fault. Blame the people supervising her (or not as the case may be)

Original Poster

I know, scary thought. Just glad we left the house when we did otherwise we would of missed her doing this.

Banned

Sounds bad, I would ring the school and speak to the head x x

Banned

numptyj;7793723

PAEDOPHILES could have been walking past

Why are you always talking about peados? :?

I would be horrified at that. I'd be freaking out still at the head teacher. Gates should be closed and locked at all times during the school day. That's just frightening.

Banned

The school is who you should be angry at. Your 4 year old just needs to be told about the dangers.

that is appalling, a four year old clearly would't know the dangers so it is a duty of care for both dinner ladies and teaching staff.
    I would report to the local authority if i was you.
    Our children are too precious for carelessness like this.

Original Poster

well when hubby was freaking at a teacher she said they will send a note out to all parents, she said to hubby when they were walking back to my car " ooo look well the gate is locked now" Grrrr Yes because hubby went in and shut it behind him so no other kid can escape! No common sense!

Banned

beth3735;7793752

well when hubby was freaking at a teacher she said they will send a note … well when hubby was freaking at a teacher she said they will send a note out to all parents, she said to hubby when they were walking back to my car " ooo look well the gate is locked now" Grrrr Yes because hubby went in and shut it behind him so no other kid can escape! No common sense!

Is there any other school she can go to?

They sound unprofessional.

DLM;7793743

Why are you always talking about peados? :?

wow strong stalk.

Im just saying Paedophiles could have walked past with video camera or anything

scary times

Original Poster

master_chief;7793746

The school is who you should be angry at. Your 4 year old just needs to … The school is who you should be angry at. Your 4 year old just needs to be told about the dangers.

Hubby was angry at her at first, told her off, but held her hand till he found a teacher.

What I dont get it only last year a boy in my 6yr old DD's class escaped and walked home. so they put in all new sercurity locks on the gate that the children cant reach. But say the postman or lazy parents just dont bother to use them and leaves the gate open.

Banned

numptyj;7793763

wow strong stalk.Im just saying Paedophiles could have walked past with … wow strong stalk.Im just saying Paedophiles could have walked past with video camera or anythingscary times

I am not stalking you.

You just seem to mention it a lot.

I am glad I don't live in a world where I think everyone is a peado or rapist etc...

Original Poster

DLM;7793760

Is there any other school she can go to?They sound unprofessional.

there is, But no matter how angry I am at this, the actual class teachers are fab. Its just the lunch time teachers/ dinner ladies, that I feel do not pull their weight. When hubby went into the school none of the dinner ladies walked over to check who he was, so all these little kids were playing in playground and this "man" could of been anyone.

DLM;7793782

I am not stalking you.You just seem to mention it a lot.I am glad I don't … I am not stalking you.You just seem to mention it a lot.I am glad I don't live in a world where I think everyone is a peado or rapist etc...

but all the daily mail readers do

Original Poster

DLM;7793782

I am not stalking you.You just seem to mention it a lot.I am glad I don't … I am not stalking you.You just seem to mention it a lot.I am glad I don't live in a world where I think everyone is a peado or rapist etc...

pmsl Anyway if someone took my Teagy they would bring her back for a refund

numptyj;7793763

wow strong stalk.Im just saying Paedophiles could have walked past with … wow strong stalk.Im just saying Paedophiles could have walked past with video camera or anythingscary times

peado's do seem to be on the increase. But why?

I believe that society are over catious now a days due to the media.

But your are right, if I was a parent I expect the worse.

Banned

beth3735;7793791

there is, But no matter how angry I am at this, the actual class teachers … there is, But no matter how angry I am at this, the actual class teachers are fab. Its just the lunch time teachers/ dinner ladies, that I feel do not pull their weight. When hubby went into the school none of the dinner ladies walked over to check who he was, so all these little kids were playing in playground and this "man" could of been anyone.

I worked in a school briefly last year.

Everything is crammed into a few hours so things get missed unfortunately.

Holly and Jessica Soham murders....are kids even safe inside the schools now a days..hmm

If i ever have children ill be homeschooling them!

Banned

numptyj;7793803

but all the daily mail readers do

I read the daily mail and don't think that way.

Thankfully.

Banned

beth3735;7793807

pmsl Anyway if someone took my Teagy they would bring her back for a … pmsl Anyway if someone took my Teagy they would bring her back for a refund

I'm sure they wouldn't.

I bet she is as cute as she looks x x

Banned

numptyj;7793830

Holly and Jessica Soham murders....are kids even safe inside the schools … Holly and Jessica Soham murders....are kids even safe inside the schools now a days..hmmIf i ever have children ill be homeschooling them!

Since then the CRB has been introduced.

Banned

Latinosharkey;7793816

peado's do seem to be on the increase. But why?I believe that society are … peado's do seem to be on the increase. But why?I believe that society are over catious now a days due to the media. But your are right, if I was a parent I expect the worse.

I doubt they're on the increase, I'd say it's more the media's obsession with them that is increasing year on year.. Remember we no longer live in the British Isles...

Banned

Latinosharkey;7793816

peado's do seem to be on the increase. But why?I believe that society are … peado's do seem to be on the increase. But why?I believe that society are over catious now a days due to the media. But your are right, if I was a parent I expect the worse.

I wouldn't say they are increasing.

I would just say that we are aware of it more.

Banned

DLM;7793845

So?

DLM;7793845

on ALL members staff now, not just teachers and I think they have to have redone every 10 years.

master_chief;7793854

I doubt they're on the increase, I'd say it's more the media's obsession … I doubt they're on the increase, I'd say it's more the media's obsession with them that is increasing year on year.. Remember we no longer live in the British Isles...

hahaha :thumbsup:

master_chief;7793858

So?

good point.

:shock: you should write a letter to the school as well as they will definitely have to take it seriously then as it will be on their records permanently just incase they are negiligent again :x

where is the school based?

Banned

master_chief;7793858

So?

As below.

Latinosharkey;7793861

on ALL members staff now, not just teachers and I think they have to have … on ALL members staff now, not just teachers and I think they have to have redone every 10 years.

I work as a dinner lady at my local Primary school. All our gates are locked and you have to know the code to get in. If any of us saw ANYBODY unfamiliar in the playground we would approach them. We even walk over when kids parents (that we know) are talking to them through the school gates. You are right to be so angry and you should phone the school now. NO child should be able to get out of school like that.

black gerbil1;7793873

LOL

nice avvy btw i had to double take i didnt recognise it without the text!

numptyj;7793863

hahaha :thumbsup:

Imigration joke...? :?

Banned

black gerbil1;7793873

I guess SW like her avatar says

Banned

DLM;7793874

As below.

And??

Latinosharkey;7793882

Imigration joke...? :?

lol

youve never seen brasseye then...

Original Poster

DLM;7793883

I guess SW like her avatar says

yes SW x

numptyj;7793900

lolyouve never seen brasseye then...

Nope. Thought I was being thick then lol

...probably am. :oops:

Banned

master_chief;7793893

And??

Google CRB :thumbsup:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)34
    2. Amazon prime subscribe & save46
    3. Decent Mp3 Player?22
    4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?610

See more discussions