Groups

Drug Dealer

Banned
    The guy next door must be a drug dealer....

He is 25ish upwards, drives an Audi S3, doesnt work, lives with his mum and dad (I presume, could be grandad and grandma)

He also has a 09 plate quad bike as a toy, he goes out every other min with a shoulder bag at all times

He will come home on his quad, then go inside, come out 2mins later and get in his S3.... He also goes out at like 11/12pm/am till about 1.30am ish

Ive seen people going to his house at 3/4am (in tracckies) and a can in hand so not anybody important

Just sooooo many things, i try to say hi to him, he keeps his head down and says hi but NEVER makes eye contact!!

This bloke is weird!!

Also, he is a UNIT

Peace.

44 Comments

why are you watching his house at 3/4am?

Banned

Whats his address ?

Original Poster Banned

i dont, my beedrom window can see right out to his whole house - sometimes i need the toilet.....

or could also work from home, how do you know if he doesn't work, sound slike you don't even know him yet are passing judgement very easily

wow are you like a stalker or something? maybe he just has well of parents, get a life of your own instead of stalking your neighbours

and you thinks he is weird! hmm sorry but the only thing that seems weird to me me is how much you know about him!

usniff

i dont, my beedrom window can see right out to his whole house - … i dont, my beedrom window can see right out to his whole house - sometimes i need the toilet.....

I'd see the dr if you need the toilet when he comes home, then goes back out, then again at 11/12pm, then again at 1.30am ish then again at 3/4am.

I'm no doc but it could be serious.

I would say to him you think he is a drug dealer and you are going to tell the police.

If you are found at the bottom of the lake the next day then he probably was.

goonertillidie

Your text here

I actually lol'd at this!!!

Original Poster Banned

lmao - lads come on.....

I aint a stalker, i dont watch him 24/7, i just notice things!!!

Banned

While you got your **** out ?

Don't you have frosted windows in your toilet?

Original Poster Banned

Yes, while i got my **** out

Banned

usniff

Yes, while i got my **** out

Pervert.

Whats his address ?

He is simply a man who*e?

To be serious though, you may have got this completely wrong, it is dangerous to talk about or to spread a rumour of someone being a drug dealer, you have no way of knowing his situation unless of course you go and buy some of him.

That is speaking from experience, someone spread a rumor I was a dealer when I was 17/18 (Long time ago ), luckily a good friend at the time was able to warn me that I was in for a bad beating or worse (Mistaken identity in the end).

I was driving about, young and care free without a notion that a bad bunch were looking for me and my car, I was lucky.

Original Poster Banned

I dont actually go round telling people but NOBODY i know knows him and i know most of the towns people lol

Just very strange

I often what the neighbours are getting up to. Here are my observations over the last three years:

The couple next door don't appear to work but have a nice car and a motorbike. They don't answer the door, listen to (poorly selected) 80's music most of the day and regularly sing karaoke to something that resembles Gregorian chant. Perhaps they are in a cult?

The people in the flat above use the vacuum cleaner every single day. They're either constantly spilling things or someone has compulsive cleaning issues.

I wonder what impression they have of my own routines lol.

Stereotyping much?

Original Poster Banned

MBeeching

I often what the neighbours are getting up to. Here are my observations … I often what the neighbours are getting up to. Here are my observations over the last three years:The couple next door don't appear to work but have a nice car and a motorbike. They don't answer the door, listen to (poorly selected) 80's music most of the day and regularly sing karaoke to something that resembles Gregorian chant. Perhaps they are in a cult?The people in the flat above use the vacuum cleaner every single day. They're either constantly spilling things or someone has compulsive cleaning issues.I wonder what impression they have of my own routines lol.

LMAO - After reading the first part, i have a motorbike and listen to music loads i actually looked at your pic and thought, nope i dont know him hahaha then i read about the flat bit, and i live in a semi lol

mr.potato_head

Stereotyping much?

What's wrong with that?
    What's wrong with that?

Banned

do usniff glue or something?

What colour pants is he wearing today

Original Poster Banned

lmao lister, aint heard that before

errrr red when i seen him putting his boxers on i think

Banned

this reminds me of a 1 hour photo

i love robin williams xx

Banned

tracyhay

wow are you like a stalker or something? maybe he just has well of … wow are you like a stalker or something? maybe he just has well of parents, get a life of your own instead of stalking your neighbours

exactly or maybe his parents died and he received compensation and now lives with his grandparents

to many judgemental people on here lol

Banned

too many nosey people on here more like........bloody curtain twitchers, cant do with em

casparwhite

i love robin williams xx

Is it because he's a fellow drug user?

Banned

mr.potato_head

Is it because he's a fellow drug user?

no, its because i am also from planet Ork......nanoo nanoo

that and the fact he is **** hilarious, definitely 1 for my come dine with me wishlist

Banned

I would ring the Police non emergency number for your area and inform them.

I would then remove the details you have supplied in your original post or have this thread spammed.

The Police have to investigate your claim.

casparwhite

this reminds me of a 1 hour photoi love robin williams xx

Good film...i jumped a bit the first time I seen it at the bit in the dream which shows his face up close with blood coming from his eyes.

Also he is a UNIT

What is a UNIT??

Original Poster Banned

Dantooine

What is a UNIT??

i lol'd

usniff

i lol'd

Why whats the joke?

Original Poster Banned

No joke just laughed at the word UNIT - a UNIT, if referring to a man or woman is somebody of a big size and muscular build

usniff

No joke just laughed at the word UNIT - a UNIT, if referring to a man or … No joke just laughed at the word UNIT - a UNIT, if referring to a man or woman is somebody of a big size and muscular build

Oh right, i've never heard that expression.

ask him if he can cut you a deal on some gear
    what you got to lose just your life

Original Poster Banned

will do rob, ill let you know either way, either by a comment on here or haunting your home lol

Banned

Dantooine

Oh right, i've never heard that expression.

me neither!

I used to live next to a little old lady and she had really bad hearing. She would have her telly on soooooo loud and our sky was slightly delayed. So we would always hear the results of shows etc through her tv first! (Yes im ashamed to admit i watch the same shows as an old lady! eeek)

Anyway one night she knocked on and said she had lost her keys, she had just her dressing gown on and had been wandering up and down the street bare foot, i was at work and my OH told her to come in and she sat down and emptied her bag out to look for the keys, she had rolls of twenty pound notes all in her bag, they were all over the couch. He helped her out them back in and helped her find her keys, he took her round to her house next door and helped her in and made sure she was safe.

Then we heard she was found another night walking up and down and they took her away to a home. She was lovely and for a bit we missed hearing her TV. A lof of people these days would have took advantage and probably took all that money - she wouldnt have had a clue.

I wonder if she passed away or if she is still in a home. Bless

Anyway ... i have no idea what relevance this has to your post it just made me think of her.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Salecharms.com is this a genuine pandora retailer?34
      2. SCS add ons... are they worth it??37
      3. Iphone 6 to which handset?711
      4. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.914

See more discussions