Groups

Drummers out there?

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a store online or offline as im looking to get some more decent cymbals such as Zildjan or Sabian but i would rather spend £30-£80 for a cymbal rather than hundreds at the moment

6 Comments

I know a drummer.

HTH.

Have you had a look Thomman online music store.

come on ... why ask for drummer's comments. You must know that voice recognition software isn't that advanced yet!:whistling::whistling:

Hve you tried Gears4music, folks got my daughter a drum kit off there for xmas (lucky me) and they seem quite reasonable

castortroy;3974435

come on ... why ask for drummer's comments. You must know that voice … come on ... why ask for drummer's comments. You must know that voice recognition software isn't that advanced yet!:whistling::whistling:

not that they could afford it >.

nessynoo01;3974438

Hve you tried Gears4music, folks got my daughter a drum kit off there for … Hve you tried Gears4music, folks got my daughter a drum kit off there for xmas (lucky me) and they seem quite reasonable

agreed, quidco too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1753
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767292
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1629
      4. word association Game73944499

See more discussions