Groups

drunk as dontkey holes

Banned
    so who about

24 Comments

Hi...

god i wish i was. lol you been out somewhere sassie?

bellabonkers;2073224

god i wish i was. lol you been out somewhere sassie?

grab a granny night :whistling:

Dont be mean!

lol this sassie lass does my ******* head in. What a blatant attempt for attention, who in there right mind comes on the computer...especially hotukdeals when drunk.

Pauladin91;2073238

lol this sassie lass does my ******* head in. What a blatant attempt for … lol this sassie lass does my ******* head in. What a blatant attempt for attention, who in there right mind comes on the computer...especially hotukdeals when drunk.

i am drunk and in control of a computer, just takes a bit longer to type everything.

Pauladin91;2073238

lol this sassie lass does my ******* head in. What a blatant attempt for … lol this sassie lass does my ******* head in. What a blatant attempt for attention, who in there right mind comes on the computer...especially hotukdeals when drunk.

so you never been drunk in charge of a keyboard? More fun if you ask me :-D
    i laugh at my own typos and make up a whole new language sometimes.

Now then

Pauladin91;2073238

:giggle:

Pauladin91;2073238

I know, I'd never use the computer after a few drinksh :whistling:

wheras i've not long finished work and just watched battlestar galactica. time for sleep now me thinks.

woo im going to be so tired tomoz. go sassie, im not even drunk just listening to a kid cough cough cough, bloody dog is snoringa nd birds are cheeping, just my luck.

Typical. One of the few times I'm not here and I miss Sassie drunk. :-(

good night then guys?!

The Sassie Admiration Society ( S.A.S. ) requests that in the interests of public decorum and to avoid humiliation and eggy faces the contents of the O.P.should be deemed inadmissable evidence. A plea of diminished responsibility will be entered in case of possible reprecussions.
    [CENTER] http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/hukdshowphoto/drunk.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/hukdshowphoto/threadclosed.gif[/CENTER]

Pauladin91;2073238

leave Sassie alone ! its funny when peeps are drunk on here. If you don't like it post somewhere else !!!:x

she didnt say much lol prob fell asleep on key board lol bless her
    thought we couldnt swear on here any ways

vicknanth;2074416

...........thought we couldnt swear on here any ways

sshhh, don't get her in trouble :roll:

What's a dontkey hole anyway? ............. :?

ass ??

Oh the post title has finaly been changed lol, wondered what would happen with that

Original Poster Banned

oooops sorry about the title, you will be pleased to know i aint feeling to grand today:oops:

Original Poster Banned

Pauladin91;2073238

awww dont feel to special, i do everyones head in not just yours:-D

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;2075364

at least she was out having fun........wish it was me

i wish it had been you too, well i do today :oops:

sassie;2075414

i wish it had been you too, well i do today :oops:

[SIZE="6"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Red"]P[/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"]O[/COLOR][COLOR="Orange"]O[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]R[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]S[/COLOR][COLOR="Cyan"]A[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]S[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]S[/COLOR][COLOR="Purple"]I[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]E.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"]A[/COLOR][COLOR="Orange"]D[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]H[/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"]E[/COLOR][COLOR="Cyan"]A[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]D[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]H[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]O[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]N[/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"]?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

;-) :whistling:

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8356/funnypictureshungoverorhr7.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764291
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31152
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846196
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917264

See more discussions