Groups

Dry Cleaning Prices - Estimate?

Does anyone know roughly how much it would cost to have a sheepkin coat dry cleaned? I have no idea and Johnson's dry cleaners don't have a price guide.

I just want to know if it is worth getting cleaned or not!

Thanks

4 Comments

Id try morrisons found them really resonable where as Johnsons were nearly double the price
    Cost me £12 for my coat

Original Poster

louloublue

Id try morrisons found them really resonable where as Johnsons were … Id try morrisons found them really resonable where as Johnsons were nearly double the price Cost me £12 for my coat

Thanks, just looked and my local Morrison's doesn't have dry cleaning. Nearest one is another 30 miles out!

Original Poster

Ha, just called my local Johnson's (didn't think they were open on Sunday) and they want £48.99!

Not a chance.

kimbyanne

Ha, just called my local Johnson's (didn't think they were open on … Ha, just called my local Johnson's (didn't think they were open on Sunday) and they want £48.99!Not a chance.

Yeah i ve found them to be very expensive wanted £22 to dryclean a silk dress and jacket took it else where and it was £7 for both
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5187
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764485
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?34205
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?28111

See more discussions