EXPIRED

Dry, red eyelid..........Any eyedea why? (lol had to!)

Hi guys and girls, one of my eyelids has just recently turned a pale red and the skin is a bit dry. it doesnt really look bad apart from being a bit red but ive had it for a few days now and its still there! its not sore or anything.

Any ideas what it is? What I can use to get rid of it?

Thanks in advance

15 Comments

its eye chlamydia.

Original Poster

borolad94;6683594

its eye chlamydia.

lol you got it!!

its nowhere near as bad as that would look, its not puffy or 'sticky' or anything.

When you have dry skin on your eyelids, this may be an indication of blepharitis or inflammation of the eyelids. It's best to have your physician confirm this for you before you self-medicate.

Same Thing Happened To Me And Now Its Getting Sdo Badd I Caannoott Seeee Anghjkygrfbfnggbgb,cfnffdg Halp!

raptorcigs;6683621

Same Thing Happened To Me And Now Its Getting Sdo Badd I Caannoott Seeee … Same Thing Happened To Me And Now Its Getting Sdo Badd I Caannoott Seeee Anghjkygrfbfnggbgb,cfnffdg Halp!

awww
Raptorvet needed:thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;6683595

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/510132/time-for-hukd-to-ban-medical-advice

im obviously not going to take any advice of a stranger and get the DIY medical kit out. Just wondered if anyone had had it before and what it might be.

Original Poster

jeany123;6683616

When you have dry skin on your eyelids, this may be an indication of … When you have dry skin on your eyelids, this may be an indication of blepharitis or inflammation of the eyelids. It's best to have your physician confirm this for you before you self-medicate.

lol yeah im off to the doctors next week to get it checked out anyway, cheers.

Original Poster

raptorcigs;6683621

Same Thing Happened To Me And Now Its Getting Sdo Badd I Caannoott Seeee … Same Thing Happened To Me And Now Its Getting Sdo Badd I Caannoott Seeee Anghjkygrfbfnggbgb,cfnffdg Halp!

lol your typing obviously isnt affected....your like daredevil even though your blind your other senses (or just your typing one) have been heightened....maybe ill get some cool super power aswell.

manchesterjim;6683630

im obviously not going to take any advice of a stranger and get the DIY … im obviously not going to take any advice of a stranger and get the DIY medical kit out. Just wondered if anyone had had it before and what it might be.

I had this once, forced my open then squeezed in some fairy liquid, eye was clean as the dishs after.

HTH:thumbsup:

manchesterjim;6683630

im obviously not going to take any advice of a stranger and get the DIY … im obviously not going to take any advice of a stranger and get the DIY medical kit out. Just wondered if anyone had had it before and what it might be.

DONT BOTHER WITH THE CHEAP EYE SCOOPS OF EBAY JUST USE THE HOOVER(USE THE HOSE NOT THE FLOOR TOOL) ALTHOUGH USING THE BEATING BAR CAN GIVE YOU FULLER LOOKING LASHES

Original Poster

Starr;6683656

I had this once, forced my open then squeezed in some fairy liquid, eye … I had this once, forced my open then squeezed in some fairy liquid, eye was clean as the dishs after.HTH:thumbsup:

what do you have to force open? :?

raptorcigs;6683659

DONT BOTHER WITH THE CHEAP EYE SCOOPS OF EBAY JUST USE THE HOOVER(USE THE … DONT BOTHER WITH THE CHEAP EYE SCOOPS OF EBAY JUST USE THE HOOVER(USE THE HOSE NOT THE FLOOR TOOL)

lol i know im not completely stupid.....ha as if id not know the 'floor tool' rule.:roll:

manchesterjim;6683675

what do you have to force open? :?

:lol:

Sorry my eye

Original Poster

Starr;6683695

:lol: Sorry my eye

aaaah....it all makes so much sense now.

*goes to get bleach as theres no fairy liquid left*

closed @ ops request, thanks

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764019
  2. Better watch out for these...1017
  3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports813
  4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094

See more discussions