DS

What is the best thing like r4 nowadays, my friends looking for one

5 Comments

DSTT thing from dealextreme. About £15 and includes a 2gb card

Here you go dealextreme.com/det…401

teambintip;2835672

DSTT thing from dealextreme. About £15 and includes a 2gb card :)Here you … DSTT thing from dealextreme. About £15 and includes a 2gb card :)Here you go http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.10401

OMG sorry OP about not being on topic but teambintip please tell me who that is in your avatar ive been dieing trying to explain it to my boyfriend he used to be in a programme i watched when i was younger thankyou thankyou:thumbsup:

ilovepink;2835690

OMG sorry OP about not being on topic but teambintip please tell me who … OMG sorry OP about not being on topic but teambintip please tell me who that is in your avatar ive been dieing trying to explain it to my boyfriend he used to be in a programme i watched when i was younger thankyou thankyou:thumbsup:

frank isnt it?

Frank Sidebottom - Hes a legend - produced the worlds worst/best tv programmes ever

teambintip;2835735

Frank Sidebottom - Hes a legend - produced the worlds worst/best tv … Frank Sidebottom - Hes a legend - produced the worlds worst/best tv programmes ever

thanks a lot :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/ 4X Q and A & Comments Page1253
    2. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders11
    3. What an absolute disgrace1841
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763817

See more discussions