DS browser, what is the bit that is missing

Banned 10 replies
Found 10th Jul 2008
Have the ds browser and when put in ds it asks for a memory card or something, only got the browser cartridge so could anyone please tell me what bit i need and where to get it from please

10 Comments

when you buy the browser you get a memory pack to put into the bottom slot of the ds, i got mine with the browser

Original Poster Banned

babyxxxxx;2495112

when you buy the browser you get a memory pack to put into the bottom … when you buy the browser you get a memory pack to put into the bottom slot of the ds, i got mine with the browser

yep that is the bit i need, is it expensive do ya know?

Don't you have to plug in something into the GBA slot (slot at the bottom of the ds).
This acts as a memory storage I think :?

i got mine off ebay for about £12 with the browser not sure if you can buy it on its own sorry

Original Poster Banned

ok thanks guys, will have a look on dx, babyxxxx is it like going on the net with a comuter, sorry to sound dim not sure exactly what the browser is for

Was on dealextreme anyway so thought I would check thej's advice.

]Black
or
]White

:thumbsup:

sassie;2495185

ok thanks guys, will have a look on dx, babyxxxx is it like going on the … ok thanks guys, will have a look on dx, babyxxxx is it like going on the net with a comuter, sorry to sound dim not sure exactly what the browser is for

itsa web browser

I had one of these but just sold it....:roll:

I think the DS browser is Opera...:?

sassie;2495185

ok thanks guys, will have a look on dx, babyxxxx is it like going on the … ok thanks guys, will have a look on dx, babyxxxx is it like going on the net with a comuter, sorry to sound dim not sure exactly what the browser is for

yea i know i have it, its a bit rubbish and really slow, i didnt know you could by the memory seperate, i got the rom for my r4 then realised you need the memory aswell so i bought the game with memeory off ebay, if i could find it i would of let you have mine as i never use it but my brother keeps stealing my games lol so they go missing if i ever see it again you can have it but i wouldnt hold out too much hope

Original Poster Banned

so its sounding pretty ***** then really
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604796
    2. word association Game74244889
    3. Lower car insurance54
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322848

See more discussions