Ds card, installing games?

Banned 16 replies
Found 16th Oct 2009
I have a DStt card, have downloaded the games and installed them using win rar. It only gives me the nds files when finished, do I need the svp also for each game?

16 Comments

Just drag NDS file onto the card and it creates its own save files,

Banned

it creates its own sav file when you play it

were is the best place to get games?? i just got an r4 card but have no idea were to get the games from??

nope - just .nds

Banned

stick ds roms into google

ViperKeith;6596542

were is the best place to get games?? i just got an r4 card but have no … were is the best place to get games?? i just got an r4 card but have no idea were to get the games from??

google :whistling:

DAMNOME;6596558

google :whistling:

i did but there was so many sites i wondered if somone could point me to a good one

gee sorry for asking ;-)

Original Poster Banned

So when I download them they are in winrar format, and some have about 7 different zipped files all the same size and the same name. Do I just use winrar to unzip this then drop that into my cart with the DSTT menu files?

Banned

BeemerMad;6596690

So when I download them they are in winrar format, and some have about 7 … So when I download them they are in winrar format, and some have about 7 different zipped files all the same size and the same name. Do I just use winrar to unzip this then drop that into my cart with the DSTT menu files?

you unzip and drag and drop just the .nds file into your games folder

Original Poster Banned

Thanks all.

Do you lot use winrar? as winzip only unzips one file at a time and some games have about 7 zipped files, all the same title and same size. So when using winzip it asks me do I want to replace the file I have just unzipped as it is the same name.

Banned

i use winrar

Banned

you need the file that enables you to play the games as well as the games (.nds files) themselves. cant remember what the other bit is called but the DSTT website will have it

ViperKeith;6596542

were is the best place to get games?? i just got an r4 card but have no … were is the best place to get games?? i just got an r4 card but have no idea were to get the games from??

Play, game, amazon.

All stock a wide selection.

dimebars;6596914

you need the file that enables you to play the games as well as the games … you need the file that enables you to play the games as well as the games (.nds files) themselves. cant remember what the other bit is called but the DSTT website will have it

hotukdeals.com/ite…-ca

Banned

Naeem786;6596965

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/200272/nintendo-ds-flashcart-multimedia-ca

or use that..........

Original Poster Banned

yeah I have the menu files on mate.

Got it sorted now. Some games were corrupt and I thought I was doing something wrong.

Thanks all.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65706
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions