DS game to check out: Rhythm Heaven!

I'm not usually into rhythm games like Elite Beat Agents but this is a lot of fun. Not out here yet and just came out in US. The only problem is that it gets really difficult very quickly. If you've planning on playing this on a flash card be warned that the download is over 100mb. Have any of you played it?

10 Comments

lol looked at some footage on youtube, looks fun but too busy playing Chinatown Wars at the moment to be starting a new game.

Spriggan;4837991

lol looked at some footage on youtube, looks fun but too busy playing … lol looked at some footage on youtube, looks fun but too busy playing Chinatown Wars at the moment to be starting a new game.

May have a look if i can stop the mrs playing gardening mama!

Original Poster

Another game worth mentioning is Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure:
uk.gamespot.com/ds/…iew

Original Poster

Beyonce did an ad for the game!
youtube.com/wat…z7o

Just started playing ds's recently and games I am hooked on at moment are Burger Island (Think thats what its called), and Diner Dash...just wish the stuff wasnt so close together on Burger Island - at moment keep screwing up on the fries and burgers by clicking wrong item!

Original Poster

nikkiandmidgets;4839012

Just started playing games ont hem and games I am hooked on at moment are … Just started playing games ont hem and games I am hooked on at moment are Burger Island (Think thats what its called), and Diner Dash...just wish the stuff wasnt so close together on Burger Island - at moment keep screwing up on the fries and burgers by clicking wrong item!

You tried Cake Mania 2?

If you've planning on playing this on a flash card be warned that the … If you've planning on playing this on a flash card be warned that the download is over 100mb.

Why the warning? There's a few 128mb games, and one or two that are 256mb.

Too busy on GTA to try another game, gotta make money, gotta make money.

Original Poster

thesaint;4839198

Why the warning? There's a few 128mb games, and one or two that are … Why the warning? There's a few 128mb games, and one or two that are 256mb.Too busy on GTA to try another game, gotta make money, gotta make money.

In case they were expecting a

Abvance;4839027

You tried Cake Mania 2?

Had a quick shot of Cake mania and looked okay but havent started playing yet - just checked it to see if it was too advanced for my 3 and 4 year olds!

Dont suppose anyone knows any good jigsaws or similar for little ones? Only ones i have which have lots of jigsaws are in japanese!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …249825
    2. HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE33
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714125
    4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31409

See more discussions