ds games

i bored of the ones i have now just wanna know if any one got any recomendations i like most games !

please can any one help with my OH psp he wants to put games onto it but doesnt have a clue were to start lol

11 Comments

Hi! Depends on your age ..... I take it from your user name that you are female!
I can thoroughly recommend Animal Crossing . I bought this for my daughter as soon as it came out about 3 years ago now and it's hardly ever out of her DS!!
Even I've become addicted to it now!
It hasn't really dropped much in price since its release , and I fell that this too is a good indication of how fab this game really is. I feel totally chilled out after a stint of weeding on this!

HTH
Regards
*Sparkle*

Original Poster

sparkleworld;2463873

Hi! Depends on your age ..... I take it from your user name that you are … Hi! Depends on your age ..... I take it from your user name that you are female!I can thoroughly recommend Animal Crossing . I bought this for my daughter as soon as it came out about 3 years ago now and it's hardly ever out of her DS!! Even I've become addicted to it now! It hasn't really dropped much in price since its release , and I fell that this too is a good indication of how fab this game really is. I feel totally chilled out after a stint of weeding on this!HTHRegards*Sparkle*

yea i got this this is the only game i not bored of lol im 20 btw

Have you played Professor Layton & the Curious Village? Space Invaders Extreme and Soul Bubbles are also good.

Have You tried Harvest Moon? Its on a slightly similar theme but just a little more complex for my daughter so you might find it ok.

Lego Indiana Jones looks pretty good too, if the previous lego star wars is anything to go by as she's pretty taken with these games too!

Regards
*Sparkle*

im addicted to harvest moon cute at the min

Original Poster

there a lot of talking in the harvest monn lol i gave up on trying to start it lol

Picross DS, a steal at ]£9.99 It may not sound like an exciting game, and I didn't know what to excpect when I got it, but it sure is addictive, and lots of fun.

Elite Beat Agents is a great rhythm game, which again doesn't sound like a great premise, but is a great, fun, addictive game.

Also, if you liked Animal Crossing, try Theme Park.

Original Poster

i got r4 so will have a go lol any one help on the psp problem lol

Is it slim PSP or the old phat one?

Original Poster

Abvance;2464961

Is it slim PSP or the old phat one?

phat one

Abvance;2464059

Have you played Professor Layton & the Curious Village? Space Invaders … Have you played Professor Layton & the Curious Village? Space Invaders Extreme and Soul Bubbles are also good.

Professor Layton & the Curious Village is excellent, definitely worth a look. If games which make you think are your thing, then along with this, try Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. I only got a DS last week but already addicted to these two games.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions