Found 17th Oct 2009
Can anybody recommend any games for the DS for me (31yr) lady.

Just got pandora's box and new mario olympics but want some other new ones but not sure what to get

18 Comments

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6607261

Professor Layton

got curious village and pandora's box is there any others from Professor layton

warioware is great fun

are you smarter than a 10 year old
or millionaire

Brain training

falsey73;6607303

warioware is great fun

thats a game for little kids

i'm in my twenties and find most of the DS games are for kid.
i like 4 in 1 boggle,yatzee,battleships and monopoly.
mario kart and my sims are ok too

My fav was Hotel Dusk xxx

starsoparkle that's pandora's box

renown;6607346

thats a game for little kids

i'm a little kid in a grown up body lol

Touchmaster 1 and 2
Gravity

Depends what you are in to. I'm 30 and I like Lost in Blue, Hotel Dusk, Unsolved Crimes and Trauma Centre.

Original Poster

Banana79;6607518

Depends what you are in to. I'm 30 and I like Lost in Blue, Hotel Dusk, … Depends what you are in to. I'm 30 and I like Lost in Blue, Hotel Dusk, Unsolved Crimes and Trauma Centre.

im in to allsorts got mario games, cooking games, brain training and stuff like that, just wondering what new ones that have just come out were any good.

Got bored with trauma centre.

What is Hotel Dusk?

Animal crossing is my favourite.

nessynoo01;6607549

im in to allsorts got mario games, cooking games, brain training and … im in to allsorts got mario games, cooking games, brain training and stuff like that, just wondering what new ones that have just come out were any good.Got bored with trauma centre.What is Hotel Dusk?

Hotel Dusk was loads of fun... like a detective story with loads of chatting in it xxx

nessynoo01;6607549

im in to allsorts got mario games, cooking games, brain training and … im in to allsorts got mario games, cooking games, brain training and stuff like that, just wondering what new ones that have just come out were any good.Got bored with trauma centre.What is Hotel Dusk?

Hotel Dusk is a game where you speak to characters and solve puzzles and mysteries. It can be difficult but kept me amused for many months! Most of the ones I suggested are thinking games as opposed to 'playing' games.

Banana79;6607691

Hotel Dusk is a game where you speak to characters and solve puzzles and … Hotel Dusk is a game where you speak to characters and solve puzzles and mysteries. It can be difficult but kept me amused for many months! Most of the ones I suggested are thinking games as opposed to 'playing' games.

you like the same kinda games as me hun xx

Banned

pokemon

Big Word Puzzle Book...if you like word games, I'v been playing it for months
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244922
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114649
    3. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1889
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming1321