DS games for 4 year old girl

Please could you suggest some easy DS lite games for a 4 yr old girl, bearing in mind she can't read yet.

rep will be given for your kindness

11 Comments

Hi peppa pig is good -just point n' click-

Merry Christmas..

Donna

agree-peppa pig is the one to get! superb game for pre school kids.

Get her the Brain training, it's a game and it will help her to learn maths and English.

The not being able to read thing was a real pain when i was getting games for my kids ( them not me). They like cooking mamma and New super mario bros

Build-a-Bear game is good. Obviously you have to go through it with them at first, but then they are off and can do most things themselves - I think it's all fairly self-explanatory once they've had that initial helping hand.
Also, Strawberry Shortcake games are good.

'I did it Mum' is an excellent game for a 4yo

Has she really got a DS at 4? Perhaps wait until she is a little older and can read - or am i being a bit archaic?!

Original Poster

d-j mitch;3848307

Has she really got a DS at 4? Perhaps wait until she is a little older … Has she really got a DS at 4? Perhaps wait until she is a little older and can read - or am i being a bit archaic?!

I was waiting for someone to say this.

Her big brother is having one and she wants to be treated the same.

I think its a really good idea. We will sit with it together when big brother does his swimming, and other activities.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for your help.

I will rep you all.

Happy Christmas x x

My daughter had one for her 8th birthday but I have told my son he has to wait until next year when he is 8 - I wasn't sure if he was responsible to have one!!

Girlies are better with things - I hope she gets lots of fun from it.

My DD loves Cooking Mama and the ANTM game.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
    2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
    3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions