Found 22nd Nov 2009
Can anyone suggest any Nintendo DS games for a kid age 3, she will be 4 at the end of the year?

Rep left for helpful suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

11 Comments

My 3 year old loves Peppa Pig, Fifi and the Flower Tots and I Did It Mum Boy/Girl.

I did it mum is deffo a hit here too. Also loves her Dora game.

The Crayola game is really good. You can colour in pictures and do jigsaws and stuff

Crayola is a good colouring game too.

donnydude;6968765

The Crayola game is really good. You can colour in pictures and do … The Crayola game is really good. You can colour in pictures and do jigsaws and stuff

Jinx :-D

cooking mama maybe?my 5yr old cousin likes it

Original Poster

Cheers :thumbsup:

definatly get i did it mum, my daughter loves it-shes 4 now but we got it her when she was 3..def recommend the 1st one -the 2nd one may be a bit more challenging to start with.

i did it mum 1 and 2 is great helps them get used to a DS
but a word of warning i got the Roary Racing car game for my son it says age 3 on the front but its so difficult so next time i will be reading a review not just looking at the sugested age group!!

My son (age 4) is a sensitive little guy, and he can't handle anything scary. He has got:
Diego - easy but that is good for him I think - he can do it by himself and enjoys it
Peppa Pig - he really likes this - nothing even remotely scary so he really likes it!
I did it mum - I think this is pretty good, a bit educational too.

For xmas he is going to get:
Little Pet Shop Garden - I think this may be a bit too old for him, so may need a bit of help, but he loves little pet shop so am going to give it a try.
Nintendogs - his friend has this and although there are parts he can't do by himself, there is enough that he can do.

A lot of games say from 3 years - but really doesn't mean they are suitable for a 3-4 year old.

Original Poster

mummy22angels;6971333

My son (age 4) is a sensitive little guy, and he can't handle anything … My son (age 4) is a sensitive little guy, and he can't handle anything scary. He has got:Diego - easy but that is good for him I think - he can do it by himself and enjoys itPeppa Pig - he really likes this - nothing even remotely scary so he really likes it!I did it mum - I think this is pretty good, a bit educational too.For xmas he is going to get:Little Pet Shop Garden - I think this may be a bit too old for him, so may need a bit of help, but he loves little pet shop so am going to give it a try.Nintendogs - his friend has this and although there are parts he can't do by himself, there is enough that he can do.A lot of games say from 3 years - but really doesn't mean they are suitable for a 3-4 year old.

Great stuff thanks. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50428
    2. Win the Diono Quantum travel system, worth £500 @ Netmums11
    3. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    4. Win free gin for a year88

See more discussions