Found 4th Nov 2007
hiya soon i will be getting a ds and would like some nice games to play can someone recommend me a few thanks.

i would really like a rpg online game any would do or even just online games i love playing multiplayer wifi. so yer online rpg's would be great thank you

18 Comments

Get an R4. Google it If you dont know what It is. Pm me for more details.

Original Poster

thanks but im getting a ds simply instead but if you dont mind i do need a little help on homebrew can you just download the homebrew and put the *.nds file straight on the memory card or do you have to patch it or something? thanks and also do you have DSOrganize on your ds? thanks

familyguy9

thanks but im getting a ds simply instead but if you dont mind i do need … thanks but im getting a ds simply instead but if you dont mind i do need a little help on homebrew can you just download the homebrew and put the *.nds file straight on the memory card or do you have to patch it or something? thanks and also do you have DSOrganize on your ds? thanks

so in other words you want to play copyed games on your DS, :giggle:
Check out play-asia.com you can get DS games from around £16, instead of paying £25 pounds over hear

Original Poster

Hellscaretaker

so in other words you want to play copyed games on your DS, :giggle: … so in other words you want to play copyed games on your DS, :giggle: Check out play-asia.com you can get DS games from around £16, instead of paying £25 pounds over hear

naw just hombrew

familyguy9

naw just hombrew

Can of reminds me of the poke drives that you could buy for the zx 48 etc

Original Poster

Hellscaretaker

Can of reminds me of the poke drives that you could buy for the zx 48 etc

sorry dont know what that is

Cooking Mama!!!!!

What a game:thumbsup:

familyguy9

sorry dont know what that is

Ah sorry they was called interfaces or something it was a black box that you pluged into the back of a zx, infact it was like a very early disk drive, was able to buy these small tape items that you could slot into the interfaces slots... its a long time ago so not great on detail

roundy07

Cooking Mama!!!!! What a game:thumbsup:

I have to agree with you there, with that one.

I rate Rune Factory - Haverst Moon game as another good one to try out

Original Poster

umm not rlly sure if i ever even want to try harvest moon lol haha or cooking mama

come on me wanna rpg haha

familyguy9

umm not rlly sure if i ever even want to try harvest moon lol haha or … umm not rlly sure if i ever even want to try harvest moon lol haha or cooking mama

nor did I but as was selling them I had to have a go and see what all the fuss was about,,,and got hooked (well thats my reason and im sticking to it) :oops:

Original Poster

well i dont see the harm in trying it out :-D

familyguy9

well i dont see the harm in trying it out :-D

well rune factory is a RPG of sorts ;-)

Well next would be the Final Fantasy series on DS which is popular at present

Original Poster

Hellscaretaker

well rune factory is a RPG of sorts ;-) Well next would be the Final … well rune factory is a RPG of sorts ;-) Well next would be the Final Fantasy series on DS which is popular at present

there is going to be another final fantasy wow dat be great :-D

thanks but im getting a ds simply instead but if you dont mind i do need … thanks but im getting a ds simply instead but if you dont mind i do need a little help on homebrew can you just download the homebrew and put the *.nds file straight on the memory card or do you have to patch it or something? thanks and also do you have DSOrganize on your ds? thanks

Hi,
No you can just download the rom (.nds) and put it straight onto your ds. I have the R4, its so easy to use. I dont have DsOrganise, don't know what it is!

Original Poster

jackthelad

Hi,No you can just download the rom (.nds) and put it straight onto your … Hi,No you can just download the rom (.nds) and put it straight onto your ds. I have the R4, its so easy to use. I dont have DsOrganise, don't know what it is!

from what i heard DsOrganise is the best thanks for the help:-D

and has anyone heard off the DS Lite Secret Wi-Fi Button look it up on youtube i dont really get what it dose

btw, thanks for the rep :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thats okies!!!! lol so what the hell is the secret wifi botton??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74853
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions