EXPIRED

DS GAMES NEEDED FOR MY WEE BOYS BIRTHDAY THE END OF MARCH

Banned
HEY IM LOOKIN FOR ANY DS GAMES THAT ARE SUITABLE FOR A 6 YEAR OLD WEE BOY , RECENTLY PURCHASED HIM A DS AND NOW JUST NEED TO GET HIM SOME CHEAP GAMES IF POSSIBLE

18 Comments

woaha, whisper dude

lol

Cheap as in free rom downloads?

Original Poster Banned

sorry guys xxxx my caps button was stuck

Original Poster Banned

damnone i dont get u im looking to buy some ds games as cheap as possible nothing dodgey

toni15500;4393963

damnone i dont get u im looking to buy some ds games as cheap as possible … damnone i dont get u im looking to buy some ds games as cheap as possible nothing dodgey

Your supposed to post in the For sale/For trade section^^

Btw - I know your face, have you been on the television?

toni15500;4393963

damnone i dont get u im looking to buy some ds games as cheap as possible … damnone i dont get u im looking to buy some ds games as cheap as possible nothing dodgey

ok - just saying cheapest way is to download them for free... my son has 200 on his card

DAMNOME;4393995

ok - just saying cheapest way is to download them for free... my son has … ok - just saying cheapest way is to download them for free... my son has 200 on his card

Is that a knock on your door I can hear? Or is it the distant sound of sirens:p

Original Poster Banned

LOL yeah i have been i was on the trisha show last monday and i went back down last wednesday to film again

toni15500;4394023

LOL yeah i have been i was on the trisha show last monday and i went back … LOL yeah i have been i was on the trisha show last monday and i went back down last wednesday to film again

I kid - I saw your thread last week:p

robtallica;4394004

Is that a knock on your door I can hear? Or is it the distant sound of … Is that a knock on your door I can hear? Or is it the distant sound of sirens:p

I get my brother in law to download them... I just get the card - no offences here:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

YEAH well its little me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways back to ds games

Original Poster Banned

i have seen the card the R4 or something

just had a wee look at it

DAMNOME;4394060

I get my brother in law to download them... I just get the card - no … I get my brother in law to download them... I just get the card - no offences here:thumbsup:

haha, hope you'll send him a cake with a file inside it when he's in nick:-D

------------

Toni, R4DS is a good easy route to go if you want to make up a library of 'backed-up' games ;-)

Original Poster Banned

Ok rob thanks hun

how about second hand from the various game shops

Original Poster Banned

yeah ding i will check that option out 2

i bought a backup card for my sons ds only because he kept misplacing games and it was expensive to keep replacing them

my lad loves super mario
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
    2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie911
    3. love affairs912
    4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions