ds in hand luggage

hi flying to turkey 9 the night can anyone tell me if i would be allowed to take a nintendo ds in my hand luggage thanks

9 Comments

I would have thought so, yes.

yes, as long as it is switched off during take-off and landing.

Yes, I have done it. No different from a PDA or phone.

I think the general answer is yes. I'd go with the yes but don't turn the wireless function on while on the plane.

]http//an…V94

fo sho

Original Poster

thanks now got something to do 4hrs is a long time for me with nothing to do

Hi

I have always taken my ds in my hand luggage to play during the flight (Turkeys 41/2 hours long-you'll need something to do) as have lots of children on board, also some have taken a portable dvd player to watch movies and that seems acceptable too, Hope this helps and have a great hol!

Banned

If you can use a laptop you can use a DS... I've even flown on a plane with my phone still on, by complete accident I turned my primary phone off. I think it's all just scaremongering to make you use their expensive pay phone.

yes my 3 all used theirs when we flew to portugal, as said above aslong as its off during take off/land
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1941
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764414
    3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1533
    4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1012

See more discussions