Groups
    EXPIRED

DS LITE

I`m looking for a good deal on a ds lite?.it`s for my son,he`sd allready broken 2,so i am searching for the best deal i can get

12 Comments

starsparkle2311;3132843

Check out the post below, seems ok to … Check out the post below, seems ok to me!http://hotukdeals.com/item/253861/for-sale-boxed-silver-nintendo-ds-c/

[COLOR="Red"]thats a link to a phat ds they want a lite one :whistling:[/COLOR]

thers a new one coming out soon i think called the dsi, got a camera on it

Banned

Cluffy321;3132935

thers a new one coming out soon i think called the dsi, got a camera on it

soon?

we wont see that console until spring 09 there is no way that is soon unless you wanna pay 180 quid for an import, which is double the price of the ds lite

for a ds lite with a camera oh and 12% thinner it seems a bit of a rip off to me

Ive got a black DS Mint condition and 6 games for sale!
    Let me know if your interested

Save the money and dont buy him a new one, that will teach him to look after his things :-D

buy him a gameboy, that will really teach him

Cluffy321;3133140

[COLOR="Magenta"]Lol that would really teach him:w00t:[/COLOR]

Cluffy321;3133140

starsparkle2311;3132945

lol x are you following me? He keeps breaking them, may as well get him a … lol x are you following me? He keeps breaking them, may as well get him a phat one!:-D

[COLOR="Magenta"]hello again ,no i`m not following you although it does come across that way i move between the boards looking for bargins and banter ;-) i dont always join in though :oops:i also agree with what you are saying [/COLOR]

starsparkle2311;3133337

lol just joking, i do the same myself!:-D btw i like the pink better … lol just joking, i do the same myself!:-D btw i like the pink better than the red

[COLOR="Magenta"]yer i like this pink colour better than the red ,the thing is i was meant to of picked pink all the other times ive wrote on here :-Di must get my eyes tested [/COLOR]

You could try this cos if you are a new customer this may work for you. I saved £30 plus Quidco at 8%. The free delivery code wouldn't work but I'm not complaining.:-D
    hotukdeals.com/ite…re/

Is you DS still availabl? How Much ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Recommend a free reminder app57
      2. How to cancel Virgin Media?811
      3. O2 rewards signed up after top up, still ok?11
      4. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)911

See more discussions