Groups
    EXPIRED

DS lite....

Does anyone know who are offering the best deals at the minute for DS Lite consoles or even bundles. Its a last minute thing for my daughter (I might get a bit of use out of it myself!!) I know that you are all experts when it comes to finding bargains...so , i've come to the best!!
    Many thanks

4 Comments

i dont know if the offer is still on but argos offered an extras pack with it £105 and guys were buying vouchers for £100 and getting £5 free and paying with vouchers and getting another £5

anyhow i think thats how it went...

looks like its a game too

try blockbuster
    hotukdeals.com/ite…-ow
    i know its cold but u getting 6 month warranty + a game + a PS3 or 360 game :)))
    i think its good deal
    hope helps :))

Not sure if it still works, but I ordered one from Additions Direct last week using the £30 off any order over £60 - code: ZG430. I believe you have to be a new customer, but can still pay by credit/debit card, but brought the price down including delivery to £72.95! It's the best price I have found and I had been looking for a few weeks.

Almost forgot to say, it will give you a delivery date of May 2009 or somethign similar, but mine turned up 3-4 days later and I have heard the same happend to others.

If you shop around for games, you can get most quite reasonably priced too. Alternatively, you could set up a second accoutn with a different email and your other halfs name etc and use the code again!

Anyway - good luck, hope it still works for you if you decide to use it.

I have ordered a pink one off additions as well with the £30 code off, it is expected on the 10th december
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Question for electrician on bathroom fan44
      2. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1722
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?613
      4. Beds55

See more discussions