Groups

DS Lite

I'm going to New York in a few weeks time, and i am thinking of buying my daughter a DS Lite.
    Would she be able to play games bought from the UK or would she have to have USA games? Or would i still be able to use an Edge Card in it?

7 Comments

I'm not a great authority on it but isn't the difference that US DS Lites come with a US charger? I think the game slots are the same.

yep ds is region free

Original Poster

Thank you both for your help

but with the weak pound you may as well get a uk one 129.00 USD

=

88.7546 GBP

With the exchange rate down to $1.40 now will it still be a good buy compared to here? - Doubt there will be much in it TBH.

Original Poster

djnaff;3948830

but with the weak pound you may as well get a uk one 129.00 USD=88.7546 … but with the weak pound you may as well get a uk one 129.00 USD=88.7546 GBP

Just comparing prices and you are right :oops:

Yep Amazon's US site is $130 so £90, you can get better deals in this country that include a game if you time it right and you will get a UK adapter and a 12 month warranty that will be easier to call in if needed.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846183
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764259
      3. Did you know?2745
      4. What do these 2 men have in common1523

See more discussions