Groups

DS Lite Browser Help

OK, I didn't know that my DS Lite could go on t'internet but can anyone tell me the best, quickest and cheapest way to go about doing this?

Has anyone any recommendations (or things to avoid?)??

Ta

Mel

6 Comments

You need to buy the browser software, but don't bother, it's rubbish!

But if you really want it........
    amazon.co.uk/Nin…8-1

Original Poster

Predikuesi;4439198

You need to buy the browser software, but don't bother, it's rubbish! … You need to buy the browser software, but don't bother, it's rubbish! :)But if you really want it........http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-DS-Browser-Lite/dp/B000IH89W6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1235157092&sr=8-1

Do you reckon the DSi will be better at browsing???

melmorc;4439393

Do you reckon the DSi will be better at browsing???

I hope so. I am aiming to get one as soon as the initail rush dies down when it is released. By what I understand it will have a built-in browser. Hopefully it will be able to do the basics of surfing the next, but I don't expect miracles here

the ds browser sucks no gameplay on it so no flash

get an ipod touch or iphone

yeh or an lg cookie
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424214485
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553776
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826351
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767194

See more discussions