Groups
    EXPIRED

DS Lite Case

Does anyone know a good DS lite case. There's this (http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/invt/0258397) one but I don't know if it's any good. I'm not looking to pay £10~ or whatever Game charge for a case on it's own. I know Dealextreme have cheap ones but I don't know if they're good quality.

7 Comments

it really depends if you need storage for headphones, cartridges, etc.

I have been using the Hori compact pouch since day 1, it looks stylish and has plenty of storage - absolutely loving it. Recently I bought a greyish see-through case protector and I'm starting to like it more. When it comes to accessories I always buy the official ones, IMO they look nicer and have better quality. :thumbsup:

Didn't woolies have an Official Mario one for 5 quid the other day ?

Looking for one myself, a bit stylish, no need for any room for any carts etc (thats what M3's are for lol)

this mario case?

amazon.co.uk/Lit…8-7

I had one of this and the bottom cover kept falling off! it's stick-on rather than click-on and I had to use some blu tack to secure it! :x But it does make the ds lite bulkier, i.e. making it easier to hold. That's why I bought a click-on case, the top and bottom covers are attached so more secured. And most importantly my thumbs don't get cramped after some intensive megaman session :thumbsup:

woolworths have some for 4.99 and they are good, my 5 year old has one and it is quite sturdy.

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies I've ordered an official Zelda one from Japan for £5~.

argos... r quite cheap and you get charger and kit with it

I got a black case with spare stylusx 2, screen protecter and cleaning cloth for £4 from hmv in store last week.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland55
      2. Import charges from USA44
      3. Mayweather vs Mcgregor33
      4. Google assistant notification56

See more discussions