Groups
    EXPIRED

DS Lite Deals

Anyone know who has the best deal on DS's at the moment - and do you think they will drop much (is it woth waiting) when the 3d ones come out ?

I am not very technical !

They are around £100 at Tesco and Amazon - would i get one cheaper ?

Thanks for any help

7 Comments

black ds lite was for sale on Argos at £64 but not sure any stock left.

Personally, I'm waiting for DS XL to come down further, it's £127 at tesco at moment but I think there will be deals closer to £110 nearer to the summer. If you def want DS lite there are some good deals on GUMTREE

Original Poster

catherinenewell

black ds lite was for sale on Argos at £64 but not sure any stock … black ds lite was for sale on Argos at £64 but not sure any stock left.Personally, I'm waiting for DS XL to come down further, it's £127 at tesco at moment but I think there will be deals closer to £110 nearer to the summer. If you def want DS lite there are some good deals on GUMTREE

thanks - will have a look. Its only for my little girl so it only needs to be basic - she's been playing on her big brothers and is after one

I have a red one for sale - one game included - £55.00 delivered :-)

I have a pink one

I have a pink one

Amazon is selling a black one at £103ish

Original Poster

thanks everyone - will have a look - and thanks for the offers of sale - will get back to you if thats ok if we go for a second hand one - thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?35
      2. When Broadband Contracts End, Does The Price Increase Significantly, If You…22
      3. Using delete and back keys on updated Hotukdeals website.22
      4. Photobook for up to 400 photos?23

See more discussions