Groups

DS Lite / DSi Cards

I know this has been done to death, but does the R4/R4i card and SD Card differ dependin on what DS (lite / i) you buy

I'm looking for a card for both the DS Lite and Dsi. can anyone help please.. Heard good reports from DX or focalshop? Can anyone recommend anyting suitable...

22 Comments

i use a acekard 2i works with both ds lite and dsi

I recently purchased a DS Lite and bought an R4 card for it the same day and it worked fine with my friends sd card, so i think the R4 card works on all DS lites.
    As for the DSi ones I don't know as i haven't got one

Deal extreme is good.

Original Poster

so it is right, you need a R4 Card AND a Micro SD Card?

This is a great deal
    dealextreme.com/det…728

Yes you need a mucro sd card as well.

Hi, I use the R4i card, it works in the DS and the DSi, I got the card and a 4gb micro card from R4i.co.uk and the software is on this site, and it can be downloaded.

r4i.co.uk/r4_…r4i

i use R4 for ds lite and r4i for dsi, have no probs with them at all

Careful linda... no selling of DS cards are allowed on here ;-)

Squelds;7009770

Careful linda... no selling of DS cards are allowed on here ;-)

Oooopsy. Thanks lol :oops:

Original Poster

electriclinux;7009529

This is a great dealhttp://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18728Yes … This is a great dealhttp://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18728Yes you need a mucro sd card as well.

super... just added that to basket. Would you recommend buying Micro SD from elsewhere or same site, and if so do you have a link

Banned

Disco;7010350

super... just added that to basket. Would you recommend buying Micro SD … super... just added that to basket. Would you recommend buying Micro SD from elsewhere or same site, and if so do you have a link

dont buy your sd card from dx, buy from uk, i always get mine from play.com

Original Poster

sassie;7010379

dont buy your sd card from dx, buy from uk, i always get mine from … dont buy your sd card from dx, buy from uk, i always get mine from play.com

this them?
    play.com/Sea…y=0

Disco;7010350

super... just added that to basket. Would you recommend buying Micro SD … super... just added that to basket. Would you recommend buying Micro SD from elsewhere or same site, and if so do you have a link

Same price at focalprice but 5% off with code focalprice.com/GN2…tml

Code hotukdeals.com/ite…ice

Original Poster

£10.00 for a 8gb Micro SD card... not bad..

which is better for delivery/trustworthy?

It is up to you, I have no experience with the latter store. I have bought off dealextreme and it has been good.

Disco;7010472

£10.00 for a 8gb Micro SD card... not bad..which is better for … £10.00 for a 8gb Micro SD card... not bad..which is better for delivery/trustworthy?

Loads of orders from both, never had any problems...delivery also about the same, 7 - 10 days.

Then go for the cheaper I guess, cuzzy is trustworthy I would trust his judgement.

electriclinux;7010523

Then go for the cheaper I guess, cuzzy is trustworthy I would trust his … Then go for the cheaper I guess, cuzzy is trustworthy I would trust his judgement.

Thank you! :oops:

Original Poster

really only need a card to hold upto 50 games at the very MAX

Would a 4gb hold 50 games?

The games range from about 30-128MB
    So you could go for a 4gb if you want.

I have put over 80 games on a 4gb card, you would easily get 50 games on it, depending on the size of the game. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?11
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News77
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764386
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33197

See more discussions