Found 9th Jun 2009
Basically the hinge is broken and i think its out of warrenty. how much would it cost to fix it myself, and if i was to sell in its current state, how much would I be looking at?

3 Comments

hey stig

im in a good mood today and i dont know if you would trust me, But if you buy a replacement case from deal extreme (for around a tenner) i would be happy to fix it for free if you post it to me and pay for the return, otherwise i can write out a detailed description for you to do the repair your self, its not that hard just a little fiddley and being carefull putting the new one on as not to break the fragile on off switch its very cheap to get a case and have ago but like i say if your not sure i would be happy to help you out

im having such a good day (i was offered a 7ft fish tank and £750 of equipment and fish absolutly free, i couldnt be happyer)

tsar_nate;5448273

hey stig im in a good mood today and i dont know if you would trust me, … hey stig im in a good mood today and i dont know if you would trust me, But if you buy a replacement case from deal extreme (for around a tenner) i would be happy to fix it for free if you post it to me and pay for the return, otherwise i can write out a detailed description for you to do the repair your self, its not that hard just a little fiddley and being carefull putting the new one on as not to break the fragile on off switch its very cheap to get a case and have ago but like i say if your not sure i would be happy to help you out im having such a good day (i was offered a 7ft fish tank and £750 of equipment and fish absolutly free, i couldnt be happyer)

Nice offer, have some rep :thumbsup:

Banned

with all the unresolved sales you have at the mo think you got a nerve asking on here for anything, spend your time sorting them out rather than trying to sell more
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47381
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions