DS Lite R4 Revolution on Amazon Marketplace

Found 3rd Aug 2008
Has anyone bought an R4 Revolution from Amazon Marketplace? There are a lot of fakes ones being sold on there but would like to know from peoples experience which one is selling the genuine product.
Community Updates
9 Comments
Whats the difference between a real and fake one? I have R4's and edge DS's and as long as they do the job im not concerned. What should i be worried about?

BFM
BurningFeetMan;2664430

Whats the difference between a real and fake one? I have R4's and edge … Whats the difference between a real and fake one? I have R4's and edge DS's and as long as they do the job im not concerned. What should i be worried about?BFM

fakes are made cheaper and could damage your machines
At a guess, the fake ones are n5's with a r4ds sticker on them?
I got an R4 Card from Amazon yesterday. So far it works great.
Bought it from seller Easy eDay. Cost £11.95 + £4.50 postage for a 2GB one.

seemed pretty simple to load games on. Only put 5 on so far & they all play fine
bambamrubble;2664671

I got an R4 Card from Amazon yesterday. So far it works great. Bought it … I got an R4 Card from Amazon yesterday. So far it works great. Bought it from seller Easy eDay. Cost £11.95 + £4.50 postage for a 2GB one. seemed pretty simple to load games on. Only put 5 on so far & they all play fine

Thanks, that seems really cheap. I will have a look at the feedback and might get one. Did yours come with a disc? And also, what firmware was on the disc? I read that if it only supports firmware 2 then it's a fake.
Just bought 2 from Easy eday on Amazon Marketplace. Strange though, on easyeday.com the seller is selling the R4 for £29.99 without an SD Card.
could you please post the link to this item as i am after one as well and that seems like a really good deal.

Thanks
tmcghee;2665947

could you please post the link to this item as i am after one as well and … could you please post the link to this item as i am after one as well and that seems like a really good deal.Thanks

I went for the 1Gb version.

]http//ww…OYA

Look at the right hand side under "More Buying Choices" and you will see Easy eDay. That's who I bought mine from. Not the cheapest but I think he sells genuine ones from the feedback I have read.

If you look at the other sellers someone is selling this for £1,111.19 + £3.00 postage! :w00t:
Bargain!
Thanks ordered one with 2gb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants