Groups
    EXPIRED

DS Lite Replacement Cases

Looking to buy a whole new cover, was wondering where they sold them cheap or any other cool DS Mod sites, Once again cheap! :p. + Prefereably accept Paypal as no cash in bank atm, If anyone themselves have replacement cases too they aint using I may be interested. :thumbsup:

12 Comments

Hi atlewis

You can get them here:

dealextreme.com/det…364

They come in other colours, too. Around £13-14 delivered. I use these guys all the time and they're great. Takes around 2 weeks to arrive.

Original Poster

Yea cheers, I use them and they're great for prices etc. Just I looked there earlier only the old boring cases Seen a cool one nds-central.com/ima…jpg but its £24 off the official site
    Can anyone see it cheaper anywhere else? Thanks.

Banned

Ebay item number:200143773309 for £20 delivd

divineo.co.uk/cgi…tml

nice cases and you can pay with paypal i used them before to order a chrome 360 case and delievery was quick

i like to look of the clear case:thumbsup:

Original Poster

geoneo123

http://www.divineo.co.uk/cgi-bin/div-uk/search.htmlnice cases and you can … http://www.divineo.co.uk/cgi-bin/div-uk/search.htmlnice cases and you can pay with paypal i used them before to order a chrome 360 case and delievery was quicki like to look of the clear case:thumbsup:

Yea thats my 2nd choice, I still prefer the clear blue, are their prices including P&P? I cba signing up just to check :p.

Original Poster

Ended up ordering one off ebay the clear blue one, looks hard to assemble tho anyone got a video of putting it back together? Found one for taking it apart.

can you post a link to the one taking it appart? need to replace a cracked screen soon

cheers

thx

Original Poster

Anyone got a video for putting it back together? thanks.

Er, reverse the method for taking it apart?

Original Poster

Doesn't work like that is alot harder to put something back together.. Got the parts today gonna give it a shot.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want some backless loafers for men66
      2. Any good robotic lawn mower someone could recommend?22
      3. Parcel Hero weight adjustment610
      4. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies34

See more discussions