Groups

ds lite stopped in production

went to morrisons yesterday to see if i can get ds lite for £65
    but went i went there it was out stock then i ask one of the morrisons staff member if they going to be more ds lite in stock but they said there wont be any ds lite because its going to be discounted. if the ds lite is going to be discounted would other retailers sell ds lite for a low price?

8 Comments

lol
    discounted not to be confused with discontinued

Banned

yes they might have meant that with it being discounted they wouldnt be getting any more in stock.

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;5102471

Do you mean discontinued?

lol sorry abut that sometimes i cant write well

Maybe they aren't going to stock them any more, so meant that they have discontinued selling them.
    I doubt if a shelf stacker knows to much about it to be honest.

afaik they are discontinued as nintendo are just going to make the 'starter packs' like
    black with brain training
    pink with nintendogs
    red with big brain academy
    that sort of thing
    even though the base item the dslite isn't being discontinued the format of the sale may be.

there is no real reason to clear this stock other than to make room for new.

Banned

thesaint;5102507

Maybe they aren't going to stock them any more, so meant that they have … Maybe they aren't going to stock them any more, so meant that they have discontinued selling them.I doubt if a shelf stacker knows to much about it to be honest.

Who said they were a shelf stacker? a 'Morrisons worker' could mean any role. In the store of Tesco i worked in a few years back even our head office workers would come down to shop floor levels to assist and gauge customer feedback etc.

H_K;5102544

Who said they were a shelf stacker? a 'Morrisons worker' could mean any … Who said they were a shelf stacker? a 'Morrisons worker' could mean any role. In the store of Tesco i worked in a few years back even our head office workers would come down to shop floor levels to assist and gauge customer feedback etc.

ignore him. he has low opinions on everyone.

thesaint;5102507

Maybe they aren't going to stock them any more, so meant that they have … Maybe they aren't going to stock them any more, so meant that they have discontinued selling them.I doubt if a shelf stacker knows to much about it to be honest.

high and mighty or what?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions