Groups
    EXPIRED

DS Lite to replace faulty Morrisons one !!

Relative bought my son a ds lite from Morrisons in the £65 sale a few months ago. Now developed a problem as when put games in screen doesnt recognise game has been loaded. Cant get it repaired under warranty as relative has lost receipt !! Can get refund from Morrisons for £65 but need to get new DS !!! What is the best deal at the moment on a new ds lite ????? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

7 Comments

Why cant you get Morrisons to just replace it?

Original Poster

They dont stock them anymore only the DSI and my son has gameboy game he also wants to use console for

North and South;6504476

They dont stock them anymore only the DSI and my son has gameboy game he … They dont stock them anymore only the DSI and my son has gameboy game he also wants to use console for

Fair enough, then i would suggest getting one off ebay I got 2 brand new ones for £45 & £55 they were Jap ones but came with an English power supply and they are exactly the same, but come with a slighley better screen. It will take some looking for to find one but look here for a starter
    ]http//ti…afb

Marshall Ward have them for £99.99 with discount code xx587 for 15% off could get one for £85. Hope this helps

[COLOR="Purple"]didn't gamestation or game do a warranty you could buy, that way you could take it back to them..[/COLOR]

97.79 on the latest Argos email:thumbsup:

]http//ww…001

Buy a new from argos, then replace the new 1 with the old 1 then take it back saying its not working and they'll replace it for u and u'll have 2 brand new ds lites :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions