Groups
    EXPIRED

DS Lite White, Looking for the cheapest way to get this!

Thanks alot everyone! just really need a white one for around £70-80, looked on hmv etc, get student discount but not fro consoles, also not a virgin card holder for zavvi lol any good websites or anything? heard there was a cobalt blue one the other week for £84.99???? any one hear anything about that? cheers, danny.

7 Comments

Original Poster

Bumpy

The nearest I can find is £88 +£1.99 p+p at digicamshop on Amazon

You should have a look on Gadget Asia.

gadget-asia.com/ind…d=1

They do some really good deals on DS Lite's, I got mine from their. Quick delivery.
    They also do bundle packs and they sell the r4 and edge cartridges etc.

Original Poster

o ryt, thanks alot you guys, rep will be added

If you know someone flying then the duty free price at a UK airport is £85.10 (I confirmed this at Heathrow last week - bought a white one for neighbours kid).
    If you are happy to buy by mail then the Canadian outfit videogamesplus.ca/ sell for around £65 with about £18 delivery to UK - and that is for the sexy crimson or cobalt ones (US or Japan special editions). VG+ mark the packages as low value to avoid customs (this is a risk though) and the company has some favourable reports over on AVForums. I'm mighty tempted to get one for the missus!
    You can also buy from movietyme.com who grey (unofficially) import US versions to the UK, £84.99 for std cols or £89.99 for new ones - you will have to get a UK charger though and I personally don't like their 30 day only warranty
    Hope this helps
    Pat

my sister went into gamestation the other day and got a pre-owed ds lite and a game with a 2 year warrenty for £90 might be worth popping in

Original Poster

Cool sounds good, rep to be left cheers all, spec charlie :P
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions