Groups

DS Multimedia cards (R4, Acekard, DSTT etc) becoming harder to get

Is it me or are they harder to get now. I've ordered some Acekards from DX over 10 days ago, still says out of stock. Next one i like is the Edge, again out of stock. The only ones they have are the DSTT which i don't like cos i got a fake one once, while the Super is too expensive for the person i'm getting it for.

PCJerry is the same story, amazon marketplace has next to none as well.

18 Comments

the dstt's are genuine now and have been for a while.

also with the supercard u get wot u pay for due to it having real time save.

Banned

DX might have something to do with this:

minnie77;4218874

I think it mean your items are in stock, but I guess it will take a bit … I think it mean your items are in stock, but I guess it will take a bit longer due to the closure of the Luner Chinese New Year.http://www.dealextreme.com/forums/Forums.dx/Forum.-100~threadid.250801

I'm waiting on a couple of items myself

I got a R4 from them over xmas and it stopped working after first try :x
    Got in touch with DX and they told me to check the forums which I did and downloaded new software etc but still not working so asked for a replacement etc and guess what No replies to my email :x

They haven't answered some of my tickets now for over 3 weeks :\

My trust in them is starting to fail.

My kids have got Edge cards, never had a problem with them

there wasnt an r4 card avaiable? u got the r4 advance which is fake.

MarzBarz;4222298

the dstt's are genuine now and have been for a while.also with the … the dstt's are genuine now and have been for a while.also with the supercard u get wot u pay for due to it having real time save.

the dstt cards from dx were genuine but they seem to be sending fakes out again,,i got 4 last week(but work fine if you put 1.15 firmware on.

i ordered 4 acekard2 cards from focalprice on tuesday night and were posted next day with tracking info(bit cheaper than dx as well)

As said above, it's because of the Chinese New Year.

Acekards have been scarce for weeks, which has had a knock on effect to the Edge cards, as people have been ordering them in their absence.

DSTT cards... God help me.

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie;4222299

DX might have something to do with this:I'm waiting on a couple of items … DX might have something to do with this:I'm waiting on a couple of items myself

Cheers for info, rep left. Sigh at least i think it explains why most retailers are out of stock of these

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;4222881

[url]www.focalprice.com[/url]these have all the cards mentioned above … [url]www.focalprice.com[/url]these have all the cards mentioned above always in stock, if faulty will replace or refund, excellent customer service, used them for months now and not had a problem.

Site doesn't seem to work :thinking:

Edit: Working now

Banned

Ive just got a confirmed fake from DX.

markokboro;4238225

Ive just got a confirmed fake from DX.

How do you know?
    I think I have one. What do I look for.

Jumpingphil;4239471

How do you know?I think I have one. What do I look for.

]http//ww…tml

Original Poster

Well my order of acekards has finally shipped, hope i don't get fakes. I might just put an older firmware on if i suspect they are.

kobirulali;4253732

Well my order of acekards has finally shipped, hope i don't get fakes. I … Well my order of acekards has finally shipped, hope i don't get fakes. I might just put an older firmware on if i suspect they are.

There aren't any fake Acekards.

Banned

thesaint;4254286

There aren't any fake Acekards.

How many of these do you order every week?

Jumpingphil;4239471

How do you know?I think I have one. What do I look for.

the new genuine dstt cards have the intel chip behind the sticker(you should just be able to see the outline of the chip),,also if you are looking at the dstt card with the sticker facing you,the tf slot will be on the left hand side.

Original Poster

Well finally got my order today, they sent one with a green pcb and one with a black pcb? Why DX didn't you send the same batch stuff?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691427
      2. One for the mathmaticians3150
      3. Bearded chat917
      4. What would be HELL to you?3459

See more discussions