DS Purr Pals (How do you delete your kitten, to re-set the game to new?) Thank-you

Hi, i bought Purr Pals for the DS (second hand from Blockbuster) and I want to know how to delete the existing cat/kitten (that I didn't create) so I can start the game, as new.

I know Nintendogs, you can clear the data, so I am sure you must be able to reset/delete the existing kitten for Purr Pals.

Thank-you (I have the instruction booklet & I have looked through it, but I can't find how to delete your kitten)

Thank-you in advance

3 Comments

main menu shows current cat, under neath it shows selct kitten click this, then choose kitten you want to delete, then two options start or donate, select donate.

As explained by 13 year old,:)

Original Poster

kidcat;2906434

main menu shows current cat, under neath it shows selct kitten click … main menu shows current cat, under neath it shows selct kitten click this, then choose kitten you want to delete, then two options start or donate, select donate.As explained by 13 year old,:)

Thank-you soooooo much

I know I didnt leave this question but thank you , that answer really helped
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
    3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions