Found 28th Apr 2009
I've got a Ds linker card and a NDSTT card for the DS but a mate is asking for help with an R4 card.

Never had one of these. Do they come with the software on or do you need to download it from somewhere, if so where.

cheers,

Dave

4 Comments

Banned

I dont know what these are, I asked in a previous thread but had no response, do they work in a dsi?

I dont think they like to talk about them on here so think they might be illegal

They are still legal if you search around it's all legal but nintendo does not approve of it?

Only the R4i works with the dsi and you need to download the stuff off the website.

H_K;5061884

I dont know what these are, I asked in a previous thread but had no … I dont know what these are, I asked in a previous thread but had no response, do they work in a dsi?I dont think they like to talk about them on here so think they might be illegal

at the moment they dont work with dsi's i dont think but im sure they will soon. Have you tried searching google for something like R4 software? there should be a few links and if not a forum with similiar questions.

Software for R4DS ]here
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox 360 Games with Gold33
    2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed440
    3. heart rate monitor fitness watch11
    4. Amazon account for Alexa only33

See more discussions