DS R4's HELP?

    I have been looking at gettin a M3 DS Simply

    it says it has a built in pass-me

    do I still need a mod chip or anything else? help please


    Welcome to HotUKDeals

    I've moved this to the appropriate forum.

    Original Poster


    No you don't need anything but that

    Original Poster

    do i need anything to connect the memory card to tyhe computer?

    I know the R4 comes with a USB Reader

    To transfer files you need to remove the micro sd card from the M3 cart and use the stick reader provided.

    A "pass me" means that you can use the M3 to run GBA roms from slot 2 if you have a compatible device.



    I know the R4 comes with a USB Reader

    Yes my R4 came with a Micro SD card reader~

    i bought my m3 thingy on sunday, recieved it today, it came with the 1gb micros sd, a usb reader for it and the m3 card also with a disc which gives instructions on how to use it and get it working, after i figured it out that thats where the instructions where, it was easy peasy, i got it from model price 31.95- 34.95 including del!!!
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Tradesmen battery power tools.22
      2. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?23
      3. Flights only Dominican Republic33
      4. Buy back on Euros to £££34

      See more discussions