Groups

DS repairs, Anyone know someone good?

My boy has broken the right hinge on his Nintendo DS. Has anyone used a good reliable repair service thats not too dear. Found a few repairers on Ebay but I'd rather use someone thats recommended from a previous customer.Thanks for any help!

5 Comments

Try super glue

Banned

if its a normal ds rather than the light, they are pretty easy to do yaself, time and patience is all thats needed

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;7119914

dont try superglue hun it''ll wreck it and then you wont be able to … dont try superglue hun it''ll wreck it and then you wont be able to change the parts you need tois the main case broken too or just the hinge

A little bit of the case has came off with the hinge, but just a small bit so wouldn't matter if it didn't go back on.

Original Poster

sassie;7119954

if its a normal ds rather than the light, they are pretty easy to do … if its a normal ds rather than the light, they are pretty easy to do yaself, time and patience is all thats needed

Thanks but I am useless at that kind of stuff, I'd make more of a mess of it! Its a DS lite as well sorry forgot to mention that!

Banned

not sure how it will be seen on here vinyl, but be careful about offering to fix something for a fee
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions