Groups

ds skins

Banned
    anybody got one of these on theirs, they look quite good, are they easy to apply and do they look good on

10 Comments

Original Poster Banned

thinking of getting the little guy one for his, they look quite good when you see a piccie but wondered if they look that good when its not on a piccie

Original Poster Banned

is that amazon or marketplace?

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3413538

actually i think it might have been market place although Im sure amazon … actually i think it might have been market place although Im sure amazon sold them too at some point

ok, off to have a nosey, do you know if once removed they leave a mark on the ds

supermod

My youngest got one free with one of the nintendo magazines & they look really good. It fits on outer case & another one around buttons. They go on a bit like mobile phone screen protectors & can be removed / reapplied without leaving sticky glue behind.

I've been looking for some football ones for my other two, but was wondering if they'll be the same quality as well - about £5 online when I looked,

Original Poster Banned

yeah amazon have a fair few of them, thinking about going for the mario cart or animal crossing one, althought not sure they will look as good on a black one

Banned

so its is worth spending a bit more then and not going for the cheap ones

Banned

i guess its the old 'you get what you pay for' - thanks x

Original Poster Banned

they are either £4-99 or £6-99 on amazon

Banned

thats not too bad then

I got one for my daughter's DS on ebay, and they were able to personalise it with her name. Great as it covers all the scratches !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313805
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1917
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370

See more discussions