DSGi (Currys, PCW, Dixons) Report Record Loss

15 Comments

LOL these people don't know they're born.

How can you lose something you don't already own?

A drop in profit is not a 'loss'.

robtallica;3580921

LOL these people don't know they're born.How can you lose something you … LOL these people don't know they're born.How can you lose something you don't already own?A drop in profit is not a 'loss'.

They've lost £30 million. They haven't made any profit, they've made a loss from what I read.

Benjimoron;3580933

They've lost £30 million. They haven't made any profit, they've made a … They've lost £30 million. They haven't made any profit, they've made a loss from what I read.

I stand corrected lol.

That's usually what they mean tho.

"The owner of Currys and PC World, DSG International, has reported a half-year loss of £29.8m, blaming a "tough and volatile" trading environment."

This should be in misc really, I've asked for it to be moved.

They are outdated with a lot of their prices and not competitive so only have themselves to blame.

They need to consolidate both the stores. We have a currys, pc world and Currys digital all within a pretty small drive in MK. No need really considering they basically sell the same stuff.

I agree- maybe that's the way forward for them.

Titchimp;3581359

They need to consolidate both the stores. We have a currys, pc world and … They need to consolidate both the stores. We have a currys, pc world and Currys digital all within a pretty small drive in MK. No need really considering they basically sell the same stuff.

Customer service (especially after-sales) in all 3 of these stores is totally abysmal.

If there was ever a company which deserved to go broke its this one, especially as there are so many alternatives these days doing the job properly.
It was only a matter of time before DSG got found out.
The worm has turned!

Now beware Studio24, Bensons 4 Beds....i could go on!

Titchimp;3581359

They need to consolidate both the stores. We have a currys, pc world and … They need to consolidate both the stores. We have a currys, pc world and Currys digital all within a pretty small drive in MK. No need really considering they basically sell the same stuff.

Never knew you were in MK? Whereabouts if you don't mind me askin?

:-D.....that'll teach PCWorld for not price-matching my PS3 game last weekend ............quality !! :thumbsup:

Mecoconuts;3588313

:-D.....that'll teach PCWorld for not price-matching my PS3 game last … :-D.....that'll teach PCWorld for not price-matching my PS3 game last weekend ............quality !! :thumbsup:

yes i remember price matching a sd card, advertised price £30 i got it in th end for £5.

Its their own fault for making that price match police.

DSGi have great bargains if you're in the know, so to speak.

[quote=birdyboyuk;3588117]Never knew you were in MK? Whereabouts if you don't mind me askin?[/quote

Its by my name isnt it? i cant see. lol.

I'm in wolverton. you?

Titchimp;3588528

[quote=birdyboyuk;3588117]Never knew you were in MK? Whereabouts if you … [quote=birdyboyuk;3588117]Never knew you were in MK? Whereabouts if you don't mind me askin?[/quoteIts by my name isnt it? i cant see. lol. I'm in wolverton. you?

Its only says Milton Keynes.

Wolverton eh! Just up the road from me....Im in Bradville.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846180
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764241
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31144
    4. Find out how good your GP surgery is67

See more discussions