Groups

**Dsi Black or White**

Hi everyone,
    I am thinking of buying either a Dsi or PSP 3000, i already own a PSP 1000 (Phat) and had a Ds lite but sold it to get an ipod, will anyone help me out, and what colour aswell. Please let me know what i should buy, if you own it i whould like to hear your experiance. Will rep

11 Comments

If you already have a phat psp i dont see the point getting a newer version unless you are going to sell the one you've got. I had a ds lite and sold it to buy a dsi but then sold that and went back to a ds. I love the ds and ive got a psp too but i never use it.

You should buy both and get em in all the colours that are available...sod the money go spoil yourself...LOL

Original Poster

rob585;6404343

You should buy both and get em in all the colours that are … You should buy both and get em in all the colours that are available...sod the money go spoil yourself...LOL

If i only had the money :cry: lol

Buy a DSi.

There is very very little difference between the PSP 1000 and PSP 3000. In this case, i'd go for the DSi or even the DS Lite

DSi internet is SH*T unless they have upgraded since it first came out! we got one when they first came out and cand even get on facebook on it. says memory is too low or something. even with a 4gb card in it! so if you can check what the internet is like on the new psp and facebook works i would go for that instead and then sell the phat! hth

Original Poster

peodude;6404534

There is very very little difference between the PSP 1000 and PSP 3000. … There is very very little difference between the PSP 1000 and PSP 3000. In this case, i'd go for the DSi or even the DS Lite

Ok thnx i will go for the Dsi, but not sure with Black or white:thinking:

JaYy_dOg;6404620

Ok thnx i will go for the Dsi, but not sure with Black or white:thinking:

black

dsi black or psp 3000 red or blue (both those colours look lush!)

my son has white. i think black would be nicer actually! new colours are available to preorder for 129.99 ...out end of oct...blue and red .... so hold on for a w hile. its a deal posted today...think shopto.net?

My eldest got a black one but thats what he wanted,can always skin it another time.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…44
      3. Review Hub Monthly Competition - Win a OnePlus 5!88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat1010

See more discussions